Reviews for Torn Between Two Lovers
jakefranklin chapter 13 . 1/14/2014
This chapter is hilarious! Winkle cyborg...Priya gushing over Sheldon...the memory Bazinga...priceless! Great imagination Reparata!
Quality Fan chapter 29 . 10/5/2013
Just re-read this story - it's still one of my all time favorites! I miss your writing.
JessieK1119 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
You made me like Priya and Sheldon together then throw in Penny. Awesome. I really hope there is more it ends before the good stuff.
vampirville chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
hi, I'm not good at English but I had to write to you and in this chapter; I am a fan of shenny but you sting my curiosity with priya, and although I know that he will stay with penny... well you should be write one with priya because you are good girl ... bye.
Reker21 chapter 29 . 2/14/2013
This has been an absolutely outstanding story! The way it flows is smooth and exciting! I can't wait for an update!
Daggs2378 chapter 29 . 2/13/2013
Wow... please tell me there is more to this extraordinary and unorthodox tale ... it is amazing!
Daggs2378 chapter 28 . 2/13/2013
Thank you for the amazig images of an overjoyed Sheldon riding an elephant!
Daggs2378 chapter 26 . 2/13/2013
Can't wait till he hears what happened between Penny and the troll.
Daggs2378 chapter 25 . 2/13/2013
"Holy crap on a cracker" is all I can say...
Daggs2378 chapter 24 . 2/13/2013
:o ok... one... I called it! It was a ruse! Two... wha wha what? Oh my word! You definitely have a way of capturing my attention!
Daggs2378 chapter 23 . 2/13/2013
K... number one... what I would have given to be the fly on the wall in Penny's apartment before the cops showed up... I am a sick woman with serious hate for the little troll and any story where he is harmed in any way makes me glow... my husband fears the glow... and second... I sure hope Sheldon knows what he's doing... and lastly... why the hell did just let them keep the chrade going when she knew the truth?!
Daggs2378 chapter 22 . 2/13/2013
X1
Daggs2378 chapter 21 . 2/13/2013
Touch empath? Whadayaknow... makes good bloody sense! He IS an X-Men!
Daggs2378 chapter 20 . 2/13/2013
Something just dawned on me... this medical emergency had better not have been a ruse to get Priya and Sheldon to Delhi. Heaven forbid the clusterf*ck of hell he'll raise... not to mention what Mary will do when she shows up to find out where they've gone...
Daggs2378 chapter 19 . 2/13/2013
YAY PENNY! (in traditional Springer fashion...) Penny! Penny! Penny!