Reviews for Different Time, Different Past
Agrond chapter 1 . 1/21
An interesting plot, I think it's the first time that it's Konohamaru who's send in the past/another dimension. So there would be a first part which will be like a flashback about Kono's training and then his adventures into the past/this other dimension.
I found funny that you're specific about since how long Naruto and Hinata are married and how old their son is. I hope that you'll give more detail about Hiashi's reaction of her daughter's pregnancy during that first part of your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Hey! What's the point of making a story if you're never going to update? Just because you don't get any reviews for it, doesn't mean you don't update. When you update, people review. If you're able to make your other stories, then you're able to update this.
caroeclipse chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
very very good hello I love your story I hope that soon follow and is very interesting and hard to find this type, gender and history matching. and profoundly love this couple so that for all that is good unforgettable story continues soon.

PS: you have my full support in the monitoring and development of this story
Claymore 2010 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I have been waiting for this pairing for awhile. It's too soon for an opinion but I can't wait for your update.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Oh man, I just know things are going to get plenty trippy:)