Reviews for Minutiae
chris.h.olds chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
I've just gone back & done a re-read of this story. I'm glad I did!
SilverNY57 chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
GUH! I just about started crying at "I'm glad I chose mercy for him, and I'm hanging onto that. I'm glad, and it's okay." Very emotional and sort of silently angsty (if that makes sense?). Would love to see more - what happens in a year? Good job!
hellseries chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
Yaaaaaaay!

Great story, believable (and not cheap) resolution. Bravo!
veritas6.5 chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
Really a wonderful wrap up to this harrowing story. You followed it all the way through, with all the missteps and frights. This really deserves an award, both for the story and for the exquisite writing!
Shazrolane chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
This was a really intense story, and you kept it that way all the way to the end, without making it overwhelming. You didn't ruin things by having everyone be just fine after a month or two, but you showed us that Clint and his boys were on their way to recovery. This was good stuff.
game-on-panda chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Perfect ending. This story is excellent, might be the best one you've written. If this is a sign of where your writing is heading - in quality and complexity - then count me among your cheerleaders. Cannot wait to see where you go from here.
Blazing Glory chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
The saying is "The Devil is in the details." And Clint caught hell. I hope you continue this. It's an amazing story.
game-on-panda chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Wow. Lovely preview to the end; intense and raw. I'm eager to see the epilogue. I've said it before, but you really shine with these longer stories. You create tension, suspense, high emotions, and really build the characters' relationships better and better each time. Outstanding work on this one. Can't wait to see how you finish it.
hellseries chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Wow...harrowing and beautiful. That was hard to read, but so well worth it.
hellseries chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Oh God, poor Clint. This was hard to read; I can't imagine how hard it must have been to write. Kudos for the respect with which it's written, to Clint and to the other victims.
dysprositos chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
So, I haven't commented on this yet (because I'm a douche, basically), but I just wanted to say that you're doing really well with the more-graphic side of things, and I love the Clint-angst, and I would not be at all opposed if chapter 7 were to appear in my inbox...now-ish? (But at least I don't have to wait as long as everyone else to see it, ha ha!)
hellseries chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Harrowing. Hard to read, and I'm sure it was even harder to write. *shudder*
chris.h.olds chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Yowza, what a story! I can't wait to read more. Thanks very much! for writing this! It kinda sounds like you're having a very busy life right now, so I really appreciate your continued writing & posting!
game-on-panda chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
You're breaking my heart again. You keep doing this, but you're so good at it, and I keep coming back for more. These longer pieces are where you shine as a writer, digging deep into the meat of the characters, and creating a very dramatic, intense story. I love the flashback sequences, and how you're slowly unfolding what happened in the present. Your descriptions at the beginning of this chapter of the Hudson River Valley are stunning; the colors really spark the imagination. It's a lovely precursor to the darkness I suspect is coming. Once again, fantastic work. I look forward to more.
lederra chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
So far so good. I'm enjoying this story a lot.