Reviews for Scars in Embers
stygian sparrow chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
OH. MY. GODS. This has to be one of THE best angsty Zuko-centric stories about his scar. And the ending is amazing. It all is. I love it!
Isil'zha BLZ chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I always enjoy stories where the group finds out about Zuko's past, as I enjoy Zuko having to come to terms with his past, and it's interesting to see the other characters reactions. This story did a great job at both, and I'm glad I read it.
chinkochan chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Awww thanks for dedicating this story to me! That means so much! 3 I really liked it RW! It was very emotional and ioraefhsksjdvaoerawj. Good intro, use of characters and conclusion to the story! wonderful! Excellent! :D
BluePup89 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Sad, but good. :)
BP89 x :)
suicune4ever chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I admit that I was rather reluctant to read this, considering that I usually stay away from ALL tragedy fics... But I was so glad I didn't :D

This was amazing : )
AllBlue.is.myNinjaWay chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Oh my gosh that was wonderful! I teared up near the end... Zuko is one of the most complex characters, and in my opinion, one of the best.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I really wish Katara would learn to keep her mouth shut. Sometimes stuff like that should only be said when the person feels ready. I feel so bad for Zuko
Different Child chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I'd love to see more on this! Or more from you in general. Well fuck. It's quite well done. Very well put, powerful, strong. It's something that matters. Important and really does Zuko justice. Fabulous.
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Ah no, this is perfect. Don't make it a two-shot!

I loved this story, man. A very inventive way of bringing about Zuko's past. I would never have thought of it. Your writing style is great too. You have a subtle hand with characters and that's always a joy to see.

As a side note I do want to mention that I appreciate you not making this a Zutara. I was terrified that it would turn out to be a Zutara story. While I have no issues against the pairing, it's really over-done. Every single story in A:TLA is a Zutara and it gets old, you know?

I love the bond between Zuko and Katara and I see it as nothing else but a friendship. A very close, very unique friendship at that. This story explored that relationship without spoiling it with an ill-placed romance. Like I've mentioned earlier, you have a subtle hand with characters.

This was a great one-shot. Keep up the good work!
Darth Sarcasm chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
More...more! I love this. :)
lorekr chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
:( darn Katara! She always was stubborn! Love how you kept her in character- we all know she was a bit nosy haha and Zuko...poor guy. Glad you're showing how he's coming o terms with himself. I would definetly love to see this as a two, or dare I say, three shot?! Haha will fave and follow for sure!
Thomson chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Very nice! I love Zuko-centric stories like this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
please make more
AreiaCananaid chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This is AWESOME! Please make it a two shot!