Reviews for The Sorceress's Swan
LOCISVU chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Sorry Regina but it's your fault that Emma needed drastic measures to escape your "love."
Darkshadow-lord chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Interesting Chapter! Though I think Emma gave up to easily, after all she didn't try hard enough to save Regina! She was being selfish and ran away like a coward. That's not what Emma would do!

Though interesting story!
swanqueen84 chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
I hope there's a sequel.
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Oh no.I knew that Regina would go overboard of her protectiveness of good good at all.
hope2x chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Ummmm this is gonna end happy right? Like happy Swan Queen right? Right?
Delilah Moon chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
A good way to show that Regina is very possessive. I liked it! I understand why she did it tho'. To lose something/someone you really love is heart wrenching. So some like Regina protect it very carefully.
swanqueen84 chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
I have a feeling something bad will happen to Emma if Regina doesn't stop using her again soon.
Delilah Moon chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
I can see Draco will not be so easy to get rid of...unfortunately...A wonderful story and I'm loving it!
Mar chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Oh no great start very interesting story I can't wait for more;-)
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
I think Draco's too cruel of a man to ?He deserves no ,surely there are others who secretly oppose 't they help Emma get out of that horrible marriage?His own people perhaps?
sexbell chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
nice one Regina
update soon
sexbell chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Okay i hate King Draco
i love Regina wanting to protect the woman she love's
sexbell chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh that is so sad, but why can't Emma father asks for help from Regina's parents Army ? can't wait to read the other's chapters
Darkshadow-lord chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Interesting Chapter! I can't wait to read the next! I hope that King Draco ends up dieing so he can't harm Emma any more.
swanqueen84 chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
I love how protective Regina is of again soon.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »