Reviews for The Prisoners
JFK chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Pretty cool
Smorgesborg chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
To find out what hydro looks like, you could go to the option on the main menu to host a server, then choose hydro as the map, and have an infinite time limit.
As long as you don't port you IP address, nobody should be able to join.
XanonymousXX chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Wonderful story! (as usual/expected)
XanonymousXX chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Nice. I can't wait to read more
XanonymousXX chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Awesome... Just awesome...
BruinBastard chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
Ah, you've got a lot of good phrases in here for a chuckle. I was particularly fond of "cheese-fed surrender monkey" and "blood-covered steam-roll", for some reason. I think it's because they fit well in the universe humor.
And you're dialogue is great, the pacing works out well and it's character appropriate.

These things make me think that you've got a lot of potential rollin' around.
I still stand by my advice on 1 for 2&3. Because what good is a review that doesn't give advice, amiright?
BruinBastard chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
What is a Canadian hat? I thought Canadia was America's hat. I am so confuse.

Nvm. Just being an ass.

This is a bit of an interesting start. My one suggestion would be to slow down. Right now it reads more like a plot outline than a true work of prose. There are a lot of blocked out actions, which are interesting, but not a lot of description to these actions. How do these prisoners feel about being shanghaied? Why are they suited for mercenary work? Why prisoners?

Your writing has the potential and the situation is well imagined, I can see that. Defs if you give it a little more time and thought you can get your prose shining.