Reviews for Kouhai Jiki
UPDATE PLEASE! It's was getting to a good point and the cliffhanger makes it to where u should update even more!
YaoiChic chapter 2 . 8/23/2017
Imma say it's Todou. That fuckin wierdo is so fascinated with Rin and Yukio that's it's unsettling.
IM A READER chapter 5 . 8/8/2017
:O POOR RIN! so sorreh for him ;(
Sapphire chapter 5 . 7/17/2017
Oooohhh myyy gooddd! I wish they had excepted Shima!
Evanlyn Winter chapter 5 . 7/6/2017
I want more D:
Trioxid chapter 5 . 4/18/2017
Please update! I have to know what happens!
KittyKatPeterson chapter 5 . 4/5/2017
-_- how could you end this right here? Seriously? mephisto XRin is my FAVORITE pairing! And there's so little of it. Please continue this for me!
Dragon slayer chapter 5 . 3/16/2017
Yeaaaaaah, no. Rape and kidnapping are not the same. Rape is when someone is sexually offending you (phisically), and is taking advantage of you without consent. Kidnapping is when you have been taken from where you were, by people you don't know, and they intend to use you for a their own purposes. You don't have to be kidnapped to be raped. Dumb ass. Anyone who confuses these should pay more attention. Dumb ass.
anime girl chapter 5 . 11/29/2016
Omg this is so good! I'd really appreciate some smut in the next chapter (if ur comfortable with that) I really like rin and mephisto paired together and this is a really cool storyline so far I really hope you continue writing!
BeesForMituna chapter 5 . 10/31/2016
I'm sorry but right now it's 2016. The last time you updated was 2013. Pease update!
Alyssa Says Hi chapter 5 . 10/20/2016
O.O oh my lordy-lord. Mephisto and Rin doin' the dirty, eh? Interesting, very interesting. I wish you would continue soon, but as it's been over 2 years since you last updated, it's probably not going to ever happen.

Anyway, when I first started reading about Rin and his "heat", I didn't exactly know what the "heat" meant. So I was all like, "Rin, I feel your pain cause I'm hot too and missed school just like you for not feeling well." But after reading more and finding out Rin practically needs to lose his virginity, the only response I could make was, "Oh... That's nice, Rin. You can have fun with that by yourself." DX

Anyway, yeah, I know that probs nobody gives a sh** about that last part but whateves. :D
Bebe Zachrie chapter 2 . 9/27/2016
ITS AMIMON
Loveislosing chapter 5 . 5/20/2016
Omg please please please continue this
KnightOwl247 chapter 5 . 4/3/2016
GOOD LORD WOMAN! (or man)
KnightOwl247 chapter 2 . 4/3/2016