Reviews for Kouhai Jiki
27kirune12 chapter 5 . 2/8
No no no no no no no no no NOT MEPHISTO DAMNIT! /whines/ nooooooooooooooo... WHY NOT BON!? BOTH HAVE FLAMES! AND THEY CONTRAST BEAUTIFULLY! BRIGHT RED AND BLUE! /cries a river/ naaaht faaaairrr ;A;
Natsuki D chapter 4 . 1/10
This is for chapter 6 (I beleive) PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Natsuki D chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
Is it just me or are we all suffering from that?!
Please try and update ASAP KK
Please have Rin's mate being Aimonon (earth king)
Update ASAP _
Crystal013 chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
You're doing great! ;)
Sachiel Angelo chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
The heat will over take his mind and he will think of nothing in that heat... so mate away Mephisto! But I do hope there will be more emotion than just lust between the two.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
So if Rin is the submissive here, wouldn't the it be Mephisto/Rin? Because that is now pairing names are written. The top first, then the bottom...
Hades' Neko chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Awww poor rin never getting a break. I have a question will this be pure mephirin story or will an OC come and be rins mate or even one of the exwires? Cant wait to read more CIAO
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
DONT WRITE THE RIN AND MEPHISTO SEX SCENE PLEASE SKIP TO THE AFTER THEN WRITE ABOUT THE CLASSMATE TO BE PICKED AND PLEASE MAKE IT FEMALE PLEASE I AM BEGGING U NO GAY SEX PLEASE MAKE IT A GIRL LIKE SHURA IZUMO SHIEMI OR ALL THREE OF THEM PLEASE I AM BEGGING U IF U NEED A BETA I WILL DO IT LOOK ME UP ON FACEBOOK OR GMAIL I AM I WOULD LIKE TO BE A BETA I GOT FREE TIME SO LOOK ME UP OK
valorycruz chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
(to lazy to sighn in) U BETTER UPDATE NOOOOW!
Ciega Chica chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
Love/hate the cliffhanger. Who will be Rin's permanent mate? I'm totally rooting for Amaimon but y'know it could be someone human I guess. Not as fun as if it were a demon but anyways, how about an OC? You could totally introduce a new character to the mix :) Hope your writers block gets fixed. I totally hate it myself. I should be taking care of my own stories but I'm just lazy I guess...
Akurima86790 chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Oi oi oi! Why do great stories have to drop at the most interesting moments? "
CloudCarnivore chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
Whoo hooo! I can't wait for the next chapter!
bearsoulz0891 chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
Is the hooded guy astaroth? The white haired punk from the beginning of the anime?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Hurry and make them longer STOP BEING LAZY (cue Rocky theme song) ou ppl waiting dont disapoint us all (music stops) THNX FOR MAKING A RIN X MEPHISTO FANFIC I LUV THT PAIRING and i never find alot of fanfics.
By konata -# Kyuubi and Narutos kit #yes kyuubi did get naruto pr├ęgnant # LLY LONG LIVE YAOI
Yukio Lover chapter 5 . 10/24/2013