Reviews for Harry Helason
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL
Andrea316 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I really like it, maybe you can do a sequel?
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
love it. :D i think that you should totally make a longer version of this :D
psychobitchlovely chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
omg i just about died when hermione and ginny slapped harry. i mean only they would slap a god.
KuroiRyuujin chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Great story as usual, though I'm kinda disappointed that it's only a one shot. This is an idea I would love to see expanded, especially in light of all the Harry/Loki Father/Son fics around.
Pheobe Arocis chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I like this story! You should make a sequel to this, or switch it from being a one-shot. It just seems to amazing to stop!
Ardent Aspen chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Oh good heavens! Harry is a Night Fury! ("Unholy offspring of Ligtning and Death itself") actually, if you ever continue this, it'd be hilarious if someone called Harry/Harvaldr a Night Fury
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Aweome - wish there was more
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Great story
Slytherson chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
oh please write more so looking forward to reading more of this one of a kind story of yours thanks for sharing oh so would like to read what happens to harry meeting his grandparents!
Starlight chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
You know the only thing I can think of when I read this fic is the scene where Harry is coming to terms with the fact that his figurative great grandpa on one side is his literal grandpa on the other. My mental cackling gets quite loud at the idea...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
WOULD HAVE LOVED THIS TO BE LONGER
LightLessStar chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Interesting!
Silvanna Nightlight chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Interesting twist. I bet that Fred (In case that still is a live) and George will be asking Harry to introduce them to Loki. I wonder what kind of Chaos they can create together.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Sequel?

maybe meeting Odin and Loki?
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »