Reviews for Harry Helason
chocoholic6otaku chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This is really good! It's to bad that it's a one-shot...
shugokage chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Great story and interesting story idea I do hope some one will take it up as story!
thunder18 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Great chapter
Count Alexander-The Black Lion chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Wouldn't it be, in the end, "Prince Harvaldr Thorson, heir to the throne of Asgard". Or something simmilar?

And a curious fact is that Hel is the Norse goddes of Death and Winter - due to it I always picture her as the Winter Queen, from Dresden Files - and Holly, Yew and Elm are her and Helheim simbolic plants.

I do think that this story has potential, if brought out carefully. Magic could be inherited from Loki and you could set it in a particular Marvel verse or do a mix-match. Wand and Shield do demonstrate that it is possible, after all.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Why you no expand Author smash!
adamskelton1993 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
great idea and great story are you going to have any pairing
wolfey141 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I would love to see a sequel t this maybe where harry shows up during the avengers movie.
Lourdes08 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
good story.
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
That was excellent. Very well written and quite enjoyable to read.
Nightmare723764 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I really hope you eventually make this into a full-length story.
thesecrethunter chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
this is really interesting, I'd love if you would continue it !
little-bast chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Interesting !

WAS HOPING THERE WOULD BE MORE IN THE FUTURE... but it's complete!

( having the twins discover his Grandfather was Loki)
Atharos chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Really great chapter, it's a fantastic idea which I have never seen before and I am anticipating reading more, Keep writing.
Atharos
brynchilla chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
D: I love it! I'd never even thought of anything like this!
But would this make Loki Thor's brother & father-in-law? & would he be Harry's uncle & grandfather? Wow, that is confusing.

I would love love love it if you could continue this into a crossover with the Avengers. It would be really interesting to see if Thor would act differently, with his brother being the grandfather/uncle of his son. Plus, I would love to see the reactions of the different characters regarding Harry. Or, another one-shot of the same, but with reactions or maybe of Harry eventually welcoming his friends into death.
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Thanks for the short fun story. I love them after reading so much angst.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »