Reviews for Harry Helason
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Cool!

More?
robert32514 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
U should do a challenge where Harry grows old and dies in his world, but the powers that be sends him to the world of the Avengers before Odins arrival in Thor. Armed with the Sword of Griffindor, he journeys through time between Asguard and Earth. Running into Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Nick Fury as an Immortal sorcerer, he helps create Shield and reshape the lives of Banner and Thor so when the Avengers Assemble, they'll be better suited to thier roles as true heroes.
Dairegh chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Hmm. Seems like too easy a transition, to me. : /
A bit rushed.
chocoholic6otaku chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This is really good! It's to bad that it's a one-shot...
shugokage chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Great story and interesting story idea I do hope some one will take it up as story!
thunder18 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Great chapter
Count Alexander-The Black Lion chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Wouldn't it be, in the end, "Prince Harvaldr Thorson, heir to the throne of Asgard". Or something simmilar?

And a curious fact is that Hel is the Norse goddes of Death and Winter - due to it I always picture her as the Winter Queen, from Dresden Files - and Holly, Yew and Elm are her and Helheim simbolic plants.

I do think that this story has potential, if brought out carefully. Magic could be inherited from Loki and you could set it in a particular Marvel verse or do a mix-match. Wand and Shield do demonstrate that it is possible, after all.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Why you no expand Author smash!
adamskelton1993 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
great idea and great story are you going to have any pairing
wolfey141 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I would love to see a sequel t this maybe where harry shows up during the avengers movie.
Lourdes08 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
good story.
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
That was excellent. Very well written and quite enjoyable to read.
Nightmare723764 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I really hope you eventually make this into a full-length story.
thesecrethunter chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
this is really interesting, I'd love if you would continue it !
little-bast chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Interesting !

WAS HOPING THERE WOULD BE MORE IN THE FUTURE... but it's complete!

( having the twins discover his Grandfather was Loki)
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »