Reviews for Harry Helason
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I have a couple of teeny issues with this.

And they are teeny, never fear.

First, it should be 'definitely', not 'defiantly' still a novice.

And...isn't Loki Thor's adopted brother, as well as Hela's father?

That would make Thor his mother's adopted uncle, as well as his father, and Loki would be his grandfather, as well as adopted uncle.

Don't get me wrong, it was a great story; but that's keeping it a LITTLE too close in the family for me. Even if Loki was adopted, that means that Thor had relations with HIS NIECE!

I know that the ancient pantheons did that all the time, but it's a little ick-some to me.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
It's a good starter, but it's in-complete and could use further adventures. That said, I'm not really sure what you'd do with Harvaldr, a death god wouldn't make the best Avenger and his nature wouldn't make him much of a villain. I think his time in Asguard could well be the key that would shape his future. Well, whatever, it's complete for now and thanksfor the story.
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I like your story, I can't wait to find out what happens next, please update soon.
arturus chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Nice One shot but as with all one shots it has left me going 'and then?'
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Very interesting story here, and would be neat to maybe see some more one shots in the Thor universe, and what all would go down as Harry struggles with his ascension.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Good story
You do know that Thor's son is the current bad guy in the Ultimate Universe?
CJ Snow chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I wonder what grandpa Loki about his brother impregnating her daughter.
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I like it and I hope you continue it. *lol* though now I'm confused about something. If Hela sent HER son to be reincarnated in the body of the Potters unborn newly dead son, exactly WHAT did Hela do exactly? Harry might have originally been born from gods, but what about his newfound HUMAN side that he got from his faux parents when Hela put him in Lily Potters pregnant belly? Isn't the body Harry is in still human from the Potters side, with Lily and James DNA running through his veins if anyone in the magical world were to do a DNA test if he came back? I mean IF he came back, what about the FORTUNE he would have inheirited if he was James and Lily's son, which he probably won get now that its come out that he's SOMEHOW the son of two gods instead of possibly being the biological son of the Potters, even though their are birth records and everything to prove that he WAS born to the Potters. *lol*
undertaker87 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Nice one-shot. it has potential if you were to consider doing a longer Harry/Marvel crossover.
Yes you are correct about the Ultimates storyline, basicly Thar went to hell to help Captin America out. Hela said Cap can go but you stay, Thor agreed, some time later Hela says give me a child or stay forever, Thor agrees, she lets him out after saying that time moves slower in hell and he's too late to affect the events of the Ultimatum.
Just so you know.
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
rather good i thought. I really liked it.
DonPJuan chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Keep up the great work, I must ask though if this is going to be a one shot?
Darkth Shadow chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
this is a good one-shot, you should turn it into a story
candinaru25 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
well this is new
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I like it.
LordElfi chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Great story and also a lot of wiggle room for a sequel/continuation...please tell me you're going to do one.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »