Reviews for Lost and Found
dragonsdaughter1 chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
Please write a sequel!
WraithSympathizer chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Oh, the pain and the joy ;) Really good story... now where is that sequel?
HiveQueen chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
I started the sequel :)
SaskiaWillow1201 chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
Omg that was good really good, you should get started on that sequel
diama56 chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
Ahhhhhh I am so glad to hear there will be a sequel!

Amanda deserved Todd and all is well since we always love a happy (and loving) ending, even if it's about a wraith and a human! :)
SaskiaWillow1201 chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhh...omg do another one reall really soon pls
diama56 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Ohhhhhhhh I almost cry a this end (just hoping it is not really the end, though!

It is exactly how I saw Todd and Amanda being reunited at the end... :)
saskiawillow1201 chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
nawww i cant wait till you do the next chapter its really good
SaskiaWillow1201 chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
So far, I can't wait till you write another story, very good, pls update really really soon!
diama56 chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
Wow...that was moving!

I just need a rectification, cause I might be wrong, but you said: "I looked down and saw I was in my Atlantis uniform."

To me, it would be normal that she wore a kind of infirmary clothe or something like that, since she is in a bed of the infirmary in isolation room, not in her uniform...unless it's a vision of her (Amanda) who got to Amelia Banks?
HiveQueen chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
After this story is done, I will probably be either righting a crossover sequel to this story or the history of Todd's son. Message me any ideas about which one you prefer! Thanks!
river.the.parrot chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
Im glad you didnt kill todds son... but now you got to write a story about his capture and stay with his replicator masters that lasted since the fall of the ancients...thats a long time
Guide chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
OMG, Amanda is going to make it,John now knows that Todd cares about her and Todd is on his way! Love the story so far it's fantastic.
Just love anything to do with Todd the very sexy wraith...I wonder what will happen next, on the edge of my seat so please update soon.
SaskiaWillow1201 chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
Wow, I can't wait till you do another chapter that was really good, update soon!:)
Guide chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
Todd should have stayed, will Amanda get better and those stupid ancients can't they do something! Just love the story but Todd and Amanda do survive,don't they.
Keep on writing, this is such a fabulous story.