Reviews for The nine times he finds her
Crushed Seraphim chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
That is so fricking tragic! :O damn! I was hoping he'd save her : :'( WHY? for once in my life, I actually hate Damon- but just in this fic. Thanks for writing it :)
harmony chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Oh, you two make the most awesome combination! It's a brilliantly written one shot. You've evoked different emotions in me, made me feel and THAT is always a plus for me while reading a story. I felt so helpless and heartbroken in the end. Just BEAUTIFUL! A masterpiece I tell you! ;)
lil7miss7sarcastic chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Oh. My. God.
This was so good! But the ending killed me :(
God I was totally expecting a happy one. But the angst was well done!
seriouslylove chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
nononoNOOOOO!II threw my tab away when I read the last line! How can you do something so cruel to Care, to Klaus, to Klaroline...my heart is bleeding and I know after reading this story everytime when I think of it, it will be bleeding again! You did a terriblely good job!
Sad Olive chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This oneshot is amazing. Seriously I cried a little just because it was heartbreakingly good! The writing is fantastic and the plot is just something so believable it hurts because I don't want this to ever be true! Jeez I'm still overwhelmed and I read this nearly twenty minutes ago before I decided to review.
Congratulations on being nominated! I'm honored to be running in the same category as you. Your story is a winner in my eyes. :)
Elzzz2000 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Wow, this is amazing. I love the ending... It's so beautiful but I don't like Caroline dying
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
OH my god why must you break my heart like this
musicalfreak chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Oh boo...how sad!

The other 8 were so delightful and cute with hints of sarcasm (which I love, of course!). And then 9 took such a dark turn! I wasn't expecting that at all, totally hit me from left field!

Good job ladies :)
lostinmysticfalls chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
OMG Why do you do this to me? My feelings! I can' t! This was really good but the ending was heartwrenching!
StefanxKlaus14 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This is one of the best one shots I have ever read. You have no idea how much I cried over this. The last 4 paragraphs and I was drowning in my own tears. I don't know how you do it, but you did. You made me cry more than I have ever cried before. *cries even more*
safewithklaroline chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Seriously!? You and Lulu aren't allowed to do this to me, Tanya. My heart...it hurts so bad. Oh god! WHY!?

It was all lovely and sweet and beautiful, and then...I can't even because I'm sobbing right now! DAMN YOU BOTH!

It was a well-written, beautiful, honest to god AMAZING story...but seriously. How dare you!?

"She wants to say yes, she just wants to say yes."

That's it. Brynne is dead. Go on without me cause you've pulled out my heart and torn it to pieces.
royaltyofnola chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MY TEARS! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?! D':
she.dreams.in.colour chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
hi angellus08, please extend my congratulations to the very kind luludancing for this wonderful work that the two of you have done. :)

From the first nine times that Klaus finds Caroline and she promptly refuses his help, there was nothing that could have prepared me for how powerfully dramatic the tenth time would be. You know precisely how to tug on heartstrings and cause a crestfallen emotion that won't leave my chest even thirty minutes after I read this. That being said, Drama is really the suitable genre for this.

Also I have to say that I thought you blended both of your writing styles almost flawlessly. If I didn't see that this one was co-written with someone I would have thought that only one author wrote it. The fic contains both your signature clever sexual undertones and lulu's flair for drama but neither one of you overshadowed the other.

Looking forward to both you and lulu's future posts. Cheers! :)
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Omg evil!

It was all fun, sweet and cute and then the end... Damn u guys rock. Haha.
osnapitzgab chapter 1 . 10/9/2012