Reviews for That's How I Knew This Story Would Break My Heart
myevilregal chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Oh my goodness please update this. I will love you forever and ever and ever. Please, I beg you!
Chatte578 chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
I'm hoping Slyvia and Karen had a happy ending but now she's married to Stan and dealing with feelings for Grace it didn't happen that way, though I enjoyed reading that little tid bit in her part.
Chatte578 chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
If Karen been living with that tough skin how had she manage to marry Stan if she not loved looking forward to find out.
Chatte578 chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Its such a terrible thing to grow up that way to never get close enough to someone or to ever having a long lasting relationship knowing it won't last. Working for Grace will definitely be a breath of fresh air for Karen.
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
That was a great, smart parallelism... I always love when writers go back to one of the characters' childhood. Somehow there is a complete freedom to write about it and perhaps because of this freedom, it isn't that easy to do either.
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I like a lot - yes, I am back lol - the insights. There aren't too many of them, just the required amount and the right words to add a unique shade to the rest.
Chatte578 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
awe poor little Karen, what a life to have. I wish that nice bartender and Lois tried a go at it he seemed like a good fellow.
Chatte578 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Karen had to got hurt by everyone of her lovers for her to up and run away like that.