Reviews for The Mirror Of Truth
Mark chapter 16 . 5/27
Wow, this felt like reading a Greek myth. Fantastic!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/26/2014
This was very lovely I really enjoyed the mythical/fairytale like quality to the writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
You are a BEAUTIFUL writer, but this story just seems too confusing to me with how it is set up :/. The titles for each chapter are much better than what I could come up with. I have read a little farther ahead (skipped to chapter 7 because my favorite characters are Pit and DP) and I think DP is a little tiny bit out of character (IMO of course.) I can't really see him taking orders from Palutena, and definatly not Pit. Maybe that is why he pulled his bow out at the end, but what do I know, it is your story :D. I can tell that you put your heart and soul into this piece, and even though it is a little length,y and confusing at times, it is awesome!
StrikerDaisy chapter 16 . 4/16/2013
This...this was so incredible. The whole story was so surreal, I was literally speechless. You have a gift.
KHIAB chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
This was really beautifully written and made me want to cry.
Thepictoad chapter 16 . 10/24/2012
0.o i hope hat wasnt the last chapter...
Thepictoad chapter 14 . 10/23/2012
wow. never expected that. i see a slight pitxphosphora shipper! XD jk.

Love the story, but i love the updates more. XD
Thepictoad chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
0.o... great. i see a new pairing for crazy pairing people. stickng to da best pairing, PITxVIRIDI!
Thepictoad chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
nice work! Mwahahaha! i am the most regular reviewer of this story!
Thepictoad chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
next chapter-ness!

Ness: why do i get put after "epic'' or ''awesome''...

me: because youre Ness.

ness: oh ok.

keep up the good work!
CheatSheet chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
I can't believe people still aren't catching on to everything.

My only confusion so far was the brothers when they found the nymph - I mistakenly thought Dark was the one to believe the nymph for whatever reason, but I was corrected after Dark died.

But other than that, I am following along fine and continue to wait for the next chapter.
Duke Serkol chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
I don't think you were mistaken in thinking that people would understand who the characters are... rather I imagine most of us were perplexed as to why they would never be named.
I, for one, assumed you were doing so to prepare some manner of plot twist later on, leading us on in believing we knew who was who only to reveal that one or more of the characters were actually entirely different people (I was particularly suspicious of the Nymph and the Angels... naturally the unique Goddesses can hardly be other people).

Guess that's not the case as everyone is who they appeared to be... even Dark Pit? Now that's confusing: isn't this guy supposed not to have been born of the mirror yet?

Granted, this is an AU... but is it part of the same continuity as the Queen's War? I had assumed so... but if that's the case, it seems Viridi has kept quite the secret from her most trusted warrior.
Thepictoad chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
waaaiiittt a sec... Viridi... kills Phosphora? 0.o
Thepictoad chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
nice its very detailed.i was confused for a second on which angel died but i cought on. YEA! BLADES PWN BOWS!
CheatSheet chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
Okay, for all of you who can't make the connections, I'm gonna make them for you.

CalamityPandora
NymphPhosphora
Dark AngelPittoo(?)
Light AngelPit(?)

Don't quote me on those last two...

Am I the only one who has a grip on who's who here?

Anyways, another wonderfully written story: chapters are short and sweet, and there's really no need for dialogue, the actions and narrations speak for themselves. And the descriptions: magnificent and over-the-top, nicely suited for the format.

Continue on with the wonderful work! I am always awaiting the next chapter.