Reviews for Age Play
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 4/18
Interesting take.

I have an alternative for Jailbait!Steve for you.

Imagine his going through the Erskine Process rejuvenating him to that hardbody... which was aged 14.

In short, he was legal, then the Army managed to make him younger while making him a super-soldier.

Is my version interesting?
mclaughlin chapter 1 . 4/3
OMG! I loved it!

Hahahahahahahaha - steve is only 17. My god that is just freaking Hilarious.
Can you imagine what Peggy (in WWII and in the nursing home) would say if she found out she was crushing/fell in love with a teenager. hahahahaha.
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 3/14
Great job I love this! (: Maybe you could do a part two that involves/shows reactions from the rest of the team?
MidMorningSong chapter 1 . 2/12
Ahahaha that was hilarious and so in-character! I could so see Tony slipping up every now and then during missions after this and calling Steve 'jailbait' as a codename xD
This is sooo adorable!
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 1 . 1/7
Please continue this! I really want to see the Avengers get all parenty/brotherly/sisterly with a 17-year-old Steve!
It was really cute, I liked it a lot :)
Mischief managed,
Rachel
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 1/3
Good story!
K.E.Alvarez chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Awww, that's so cute! Good work!
Lightscales15 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
You will continue it? Because I really love your history. I want to see another cahpter please!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I know, I thought he was just a kid too X-P Turns out the actor actually played ANOTHER superhero back when I was just edging into my teen years! I was surprised too... :-P But according to the Winter Soldier, Steve was about 26 years old when he went on his final mission in WWII and that would make him 28 now, which means he's the youngest Avenger (as well as the one with the craziest backstory. :-P)
Alethea 13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Dude I wish this was a story and not a one shot !
fishy girly chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Where's the rest of it? You are not done yet!
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I could see Steve Rogers lying about his age.
Acae chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I will forever picture Steve as small, thanks for that xD
Anyway, this is great! It wouldn't surprise me at all if Steve were actually 17 (70) now that I think about it. Well, either way, this is a pretty great fic, and you're a great writer! You should keep at it :)
Have a good day,
-Acae
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
That is a very interesting concept. ;-)