Reviews for Mine
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
KitKat chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I love this ending soooooo much better than the one I saw. I absolutely love your stories doll! _
The Perfumed Thorn chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Yeah, so I decided to go through your fics... AWWWW! Maybe I wouldn't drop on one knee like that straight away but it is all Klaine goodness and in all honesty: Klaine is so perfect they are practically married anyway... Look at me working my way through all of your stories :)

Hummel-Anderson ftw :D
AlyssaIvory chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
You should write a cute little follow up of the reactions from their friends and family.
jetsonastro24 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I'm gonna start this review by saying that I really liked this story.

My only criticism is that Kurt is a little bit OOC, he would need at least a year to plan his wedding and would want, at least,his dad there to witness it. Kurt wouldn't do a courthouse wedding. Everything else was spot on, and I really enjoyed it.
Volitan chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh my goodness! I wouldn't want to be those two when Burt, Carole, Cooper and their friends find out they got married without inviting them! Unlike with Finn and Rachael, I don't think anyone would have attempted to thwart their plans (perhaps slow them down a bit, but not out-and-out prevention). Burt would be so upset!

Is Blaine going to wear a wedding ring to school? Will anyone even notice and assume it is a wedding ring and not a promise ring? Did they have the time/money to organise anything such as wedding rings?

I'm not certain (being from over here in Blighty) about this, but I don't think their marriage is legally recognised in Ohio (?). Perhaps they'd need to set up something legal for when they're not in states that support same-sex marriage?

See! This is my problem... someone starts me thinking after reading a fic and I go off on a tangent and forget to leave a review of the actual story written! *giggles*. This was lovely, well written and heartfelt. (Not to mention thought provoking).
Orange-Coyote chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I really liked this.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
THIS SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED!

But it didn't...F*CK EVERYTHING! xO
justsayyoulikeklaine chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Aww I love the ending. I really like this story, all the emotion is perfectly expressed throughout. Amazing writing also!
Cassie-05 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Beautiful, and I somehow hope RM comes through and the "random hookup" wasn't sex, just some making out.
valia chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
RandyOrton10 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Ah-Mah-Zing. I loved this. You should totally do like, a 5 part fic where Kurt doesn't forgive Blaine so easily and he has to work for it. And Kurt becomes this like "sex kitten" to make Blaine jealous. I can dream, can't I? ;D
10/10
SmileBecauseYourBeautiful chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Way better ending, thank you, you just made my day! :)
lizziemarie0529 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
After reading this I do feel better since last night. :)
mardie186 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Thank you for "fixing" that episode. I am still so angry at what they did to Blaine's character. Not really sure how to go on from here. They crossed a line that never should have been crossed. And one I don't feel that the real Blaine would have ever crossed. Thanks for trying to make it better.