Reviews for Let the Sky Fall
waveblader213 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I miss you. And your writing. God this is just tragic, I decided to listen to Let the Sky Fall while I was reading this and amazingly it's perfectly timed. Also, I just want to cry every time I think about what happened and why it happened, and how messed up everything is now for Klaine. You always do these characters justice and I just adore you for that 3 can't wait to see more from you!
TallulahClue chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Wow. Just wow. This was great. In reading it aloud it just made me feel hollow. Like Blaine had just taken all of my feelings, stored them in a trunk, and shared his own emotions with me. It was brilliant and a perfect explanation of what was going on in Blaine's head during this. Great.
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Wow. This was great. Thanks
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
The imagery of this story was actually kind of perfect. I felt every raw emotion just like I did yesterday while watching the episode. You've added another (painful) layer to what Blaine did, and I... I don't really know what I'm trying to say, but you really have done an amazing job with such a short story.

Also, the comment about falling and admitting it... was that a Star Wars reference? If so, that you've done an equally fine job adapting it for the current situation.