Reviews for Be Still and Know I Am
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 8 . 9/2/2015
Great story, there were definitely some heart wrenching moments. Some good feels moments too. Would love to see an epilogue for this story.
abritishzebra chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This is so heart-breaking.
sierrarae1316 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
omg! i thought i was the only one that loved that song by The Fray!
Tiffany.4.81 chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
OMG! I do not say this lightly! This is by far the best AU HG fanfiction I have read and have enjoyed every minute of it. I hope that you will continue with this story. I not only enjoyed all of the Peeta and Katniss parts but I loved how you handled Gale. He's not my favorite in the books cause his jealousy annoys me. :o) but I think the way you handled him here was perfect... protective yet not crazy... Keep up the great work... I would also love to see a series like this about how they handle telling their children about the games in their real reality. Good luck and hope you continue this in the future!
inmyfavor chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
I cant believe how good this story is so far! For me it has the exact dosis of angst, romance and specially I totally adore Peeta and how much he loves Katniss
Browniangel chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
Awesome chapter, Peeta father is going to be ok. Even Peeta mother was cordial with Katniss shocking.

I wonder how long Katniss could keep her secret from Peeta he knew her all to well. Katniss seen Peeta with Gale daughter just pushed her over the edge the guilt she felt was too much.

Peeta truly knows Katniss felt her pulling away but didn't understand why. Now he knows about the pregnancy scare. He was a little upset but understand Katniss decision. Now Katniss understand where Peeta stands on the issues with children.

He loves her and only her, he wants children with her and only her and will wait till that time comes. I lived how always seem to answer when she only thinking of the question.

Katniss sure did mess Peeta and Peeta sure missed her. Peeta made sure Katniss felt all the love he had for her. Just when you thought it couldn't get hotter between them. Peeta turn up the heat. He wanted Katniss to say just what she wants be she has a hard time with words. Boy was that amazing, Peeta knows Katniss would be a great mother.

Can't wait for the next chapter please don't make me wait too long too but understand completely life get in the way. I will wait cause I know it will be worth the wait. Till them this was an awesome chapter great way to end this chapter. Totally love this story!
Browniangel chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
Peeta goes to Katniss house and gets to see Katniss finally letting her hair down singing and just be wholly. A side Peeta hasn't seen in a long time. Just when Peeta thought he was going to have Katniss all to himself, a bummed.

Katniss had made plans with Gale to play poker which he needed a little break from his out of control hormones wife, too funny. Peeta knows Gale needs a little alone with his best friend. Which he was fine giving them some time alone while he picked up junk food and ends up playing which he sucks at hilarious especially since him and Katniss are having a little too much fun.

You got to love Peeta timing for giving Katniss a special attention to help her deal with going to Madge baby shower. Poor Andrew always seems to walk in on them, love it! Sadly high, wasn't enough for her deal with Peeta mother. It made Katniss think that she could be holding him back when it comes to having children or moving forward.

Oh my Peeta father got hurt and he the glue to their family. Thank goodness Peeta wasn't there but it sadly his father got really hurt. It was a blessing that Katniss was able to help Andrew get to the hospital. She was there to meet Peeta and help with them as much as she can.

Katniss knows what it like to be in the hospital and lose someone you love. Katniss also notices Peeta behavior and how lost he his knowing that he could lose his father.

Katniss pour everything she has into Peeta showing him she not going anywhere and that she will be there with him. She was a little worried that she would lose him to his grief. Peeta promise Katniss will be there with her and she going to be there for him through it all, it was beautiful the level of intimacy was awesome hot, slow and intimate, their soul were bonded, beautiful.

Onto chapter 8 hoping Peeta father is going better. This story just keeps getting better and better. You skills as a writer are amazing! Love this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
Wow, Peeta sure didn't waste any time when Katniss walk through that door. He wanted her to feel just how much he loved her. What he didn't except was for Katniss to tell him she loved him. Peeta asked her again just to make sure it was real, loved it.

It sure will teach Andrew not to walk in on Peeta, hilarious, loved it.

Katniss surprised Peeta by her confession about her break down Beetee sending her back to Minnesota and she started therapy.

Peeta was completely surprised and a little hurt that he had no idea Katniss was in really bad shape. Katniss misunderstood Peeta when he question her and she took it the wrong way. Katniss assumed that Peeta didn't want her any more after hearing everything she told.

Peeta is amazing trying to get Katniss to give him time to understand all this information. Not only that but take their relationship slow since they both made a lot of mistakes, yea they are back together.

What are the odds that Katniss would be back and find out there having Gale bachelor party. She finds out not only is he getting married but going to have a baby. Katniss is very happy for the two of them and happy to have seem Gale again. She also daydreams of Peeta and her having children, very interesting.

Katniss going to Peeta to help her go to Prim grave was so sad. Not only did Katniss cry over the lost of her sister. She realize that Peeta missed her just has much and had to deal with losing Prim and her at the same time.

Peeta and Katniss realize that Prim had made Peeta promise her that he wouldn't give up on Katniss. Then she made Katniss promise that she would tell Peeta she loved him. They owe Prim everything when it comes to their relationship. Prim was a beautiful person and knew Katniss was going to need Peeta when she was gone. It's hard not to miss Prim she was a bright light, that you couldn't help but love.

Wow, Mrs. Mellerk wasn't wrong about Katniss hurting Peeta but she didn't have to say it the way she say it. Peeta finally told that witch of a mother off in front of everyone, way to go Peeta.

Poor Katniss she knew what Mrs. Mellerk said was true, that she really did hurt Peeta. At least it out in the open, Peeta helps her to see it just wasn't her and they both made bad choices.

Katniss she did find a way to break the rule a little and I love how she got Peeta to stay with her. Peeta also got to here him tell her that she staying and not going to run away again. They are finally have there feels out in the open about one another. Katniss has no problem telling Peeta she loves him and Peeta couldn't be happier.

Onto chapter 7 to find out how Katniss and Peeta relationship is developing.
kirsten1234 chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
Awww! Just read the whole story and loved it! I know it's been a while since your last update, but I can still hope for more D
Browniangel chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
So an intensive chapter, I knew it had to be hell on Peeta, waiting for Katniss to come home or if she is ever going to come home to him.

Peeta finally snapping and telling his mother off was awesome. Jack trying to keep Peeta from going to far and end up wrestling about kind of help Peeta relieve some of his frustration he his not knowing what going to happen with Katniss.

It awesome that Peeta has his brothers and Finnick to help keep him together, while he waits for Katniss the girl he loves.

Katniss is not getting any better and almost hurt herself in the process. I love that Beetee is able to help Katniss with dealing with her lost of her sister. Beetee even helps Katniss with Peeta, trying to get her to understand she needs to tell him how she feels or she could lose him forever.

Just when you think Katniss and doing better and things are working out for them. Katniss starts to completely unravel and she starts to push Peeta way. Hope he fine someone better then her but praying he will only wait for her, heart wrenching.

Katniss getting help was so inspiring and through that she founds outs. She needs to go home to Peeta where she belongs so she can heal. Onto chapter 6 so excited that Katniss is going home to Peeta.
Browniangel chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
I loved and hated this chapter. I love that Katniss was able to tell Peeta everything she felt for him and how sorry she hurt him so bad. Peeta really needed to here from Katniss.

It was too cute how Prim was the master mind behind getting Peeta and Katniss back together. Talk about a reunion between Peeta and Katniss. It was full of lust, passion and it was so intimate, love it. Katniss and Peeta poured everything they had into each other, it was beautiful.

Prim having a heart to heart with Peeta was so beautiful, that I couldn't help but Prim telling Katniss she needs to tell Peeta that she loves him and don't feel sad for too long, my heartache for Katniss as she held Prim in her arms while she died. All I could do was cry my eyes outs for Katniss, such a difficult and precious moment in her life.

Peeta father a heart to heart with Peeta and being there for him and letting him no its ok to cry.

This was had so many beautiful moments even though some moments where so sad and touching. Awesome chapter this was so prefect, I loved it even though I cried like a baby when Prim died, onto chapter 5 to how Katniss deals with the lost of her little duck.
Browniangel chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
You can help but just want to scream at Katniss but she is who she is. Katniss needed to leave home I just wish she would have talk to Peeta. Even Gale wanted to talk to him, so sad, my heart really went out to Peeta.

I loved that Prim went to see Peeta and give him the letter Katniss started to write to him. Prim really missed Peeta and felt really bad about what Katniss did to him. She can see that Katniss broke his heart and messed him up badly. It was sweet that Prim wants to keep a friendship with Peeta.

Now that Peeta read her letter he really is even more missed up but at least he has some answer now. Even though he feels it made feel even worse.

I was hoping Peeta would have answer his phone but I guess he just to hurt or afraid.

I love how Katniss is adapting to Johanna and she makes Katniss move forward or trys too. She even try to protect Katniss from herself which is really sweet of Johanna.

Katniss meeting Darius is great but she can't help but compare everything he does to Peeta. You think she get the hint but she to close minded to figure it out.

At least Katniss try to make a rum of their friends with benefits. It seems as Darius would want more. I don't think Darius thought Katniss would have called it off but she does.

My heart does go out to Delly she trys so hard but she really knows that Peeta heart belongs with Katniss. She knows Peeta does want to hurt her but he hurting her either way.

Awesome filler chapter you get to understand where Katniss and Peeta heart and mind set they have and if they try moving forward. Katniss did a lot better then Peeta. Onto chapter 4 for more of Katniss and Peeta journey back to each other.
Browniangel chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
I love how Peeta breaks onto Katniss locker and gets her into his vehicle, way to go Peeta. Katniss is too funny trying so hard into to fall for Peeta when her heart and body is scream at her.

Just when things are going so well between Peeta and herself. Katniss is trying not to fall for Peeta cause she will leave for college and he will stay in there small town.

I don't know why Katniss won't even try to see if there relationship will work out. Then Peeta has to freak Katniss out by telling her he loves her and she just lost it.

I can't believe she told Peeta she slept with Gale. She really broke Peeta heart. Why does Katniss always have to be so extreme.

I love the background on how Katniss and Peeta got together and how Katniss broke Peeta heart. I love that she has Gale to lean on as a big brother but I think Gale see Katniss a little different then a little sister. Onto chapter 3 for more of Peeta and Katniss.
Browniangel chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This was such an emotional chapter. Katniss life is turned upside down. She has to return home to find out Prim has leukemia and there is nothing she can do to help her beautiful little sister from dying.

You have to love that she was able to open herself up to let Peeta in to be her support while she go through this heartache.

Then Prim dies and I couldn't help but feel Katniss lost for her beautiful high spirit sister. It was so sad that she has to leave cause she just couldn't help but leave Peeta one more time. Another heartache Peeta losing Katniss for the second time in his life but he totally understand why she needs to leave.

I was completely surprised by Katniss going to home to Peeta. Katniss sure was surprised by Peeta response by her return. It was the best reunion not only intimate but Katniss gave Peeta a gift that he will treasure for a lifetime by telling him she loved him.

I was so worried that Katniss would have lost herself but she decided to live up to what she promised Prim. Onto chapter 2 to see what other surprises Katniss springs on Peeta.
JennaGill chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
Things are finally looking up or these two! Lovely chapter!