Reviews for Grande Non-fat Mocha
LaViaggiatrice chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I am really interested in seeing if we ever find out exactly what happened that night between Blaine and Eli.
takesthesebrokenwings chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Thank you. I love you, and I utterly adore your stories. I still dunno how to think about the whole cheating thing. Blaine needed Kurt, he called Kurt to talk but Kurt wasn't there. Blaine felt lonely and he had no one and he needed to be loved, which was perfectly reasonable. And Kurt was busy and he was excited with his life in NYC, which was also perfectly reasonable.

Anyway, I ship Klaine and I always will.

I used to think that if Glee let one of them cheated on each other, I would quit it. I would have enough of it. But it's Klaine, it's not forgettable and I'm dying to see what will happen next. And it's Glee we are talking about, Gosh! That Glee, which isn't well-known for being logical.

I ship Klaine and I always will.

Thanks for your magical oneshot. I'm really dying to read some more from you, too. I love the way you write, it's always witty and humourous and really funny, but fluffy and sometimes, lightly angsty at the very same time. I've wanted to say that to you for a very long time, but I'm afraid if I comment on one of your old works, you will not have time to bother checking it. If you're comfortable enough, can I ask you about your opinion about this cheating thing? You may or may not answer it, feel free to neglect my question. Just keep your work up, thank you :)
acciojubjubbird chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Thank you for writing a plausible explanation for blaine's cheating that doesn't completely crush my heart! I'm really begging for something like this to have happened, because it's the only way I can excuse what he did. Why must the writers torture us like this?! My Klainer heart has been smashed to pieces. :(
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Please dear god let this have happened. Please don't let it have been anything more or anything worse. This is the only way I'll accept Blaine having cheated on Kurt. Only this.