Reviews for Changes (On Temporary Hiatus)
ConlonKeith chapter 1 . 6/14
Have you ever read any of the clive cussler books I am wondering what would it be like to have the universes of the Clive Cussler books/novels and the Stargate Franchise-tv show blended.
Ellmarr chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
I like some of your story but could not continue because you don't keep the original characters the way they were for example Abby would never choose DiNozzo over gives neither would ducky they would try to smooth things out between the both of them
Kansas Scout chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
LOL, I love the last line of this chapter and yes I think of DiNozzo as very much an overgrown child most of the time. He has his moments of maturity though.
Bookworm1955 chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
More please
Bookworm1955 chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
Interesting
Saissa chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
I like this crossover. I LOVE that Shalik is saying NO to DiNosey and that he can't stand the idea of being turned down. I love Stargate as well.

Despite the slowness of new chapters, I think I will add this to my alerts just in case the occasional new chapter shows up.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Ch. 4 and the story is still on introductions... Bored, quit this story and moving on.
EvilTheLast chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Good update.
kenbotkt chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Kind of disappointed in Tony. So far he has not acted in anyway to make me see why he was given his own team. In fact his behavior has done more to make me lose confidence in him.
Kansas Scout chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
So when do we learn who gets to be the Special Agent assigned to the SGC. You know with all those Marines assigned there, I'm surprised the creators of Stargate never thought about an NCIS team assigned to investigate crimes against the Marines assigned to the SGC. I also am surprised they never had an AFOSI team assigned either considering most of the SGC personnel are Air Force. Now exposing a bit more of Dinozzo's playboy attitude was good and not over the top. He pushes the envelope as far as sexual harassment, but I don't think he's crossed that line as yet.
Heartwing chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Some concrit if you don't mind:
You don't really say who's talking, I have no idea why the team is split up, people seem ooc, and your diologue falls flat. You need to flesh things out and provide backstory
serenityselena chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
interesting start...
hope to read more soon :)
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Yeah-Gibbs team one. Hope you plan to update soon.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Great begining. Hopefully Agent Malik will be on Gibbs team. Frankly, Tony is acting his supercilous self, and hope he doesn't alienate Ziva and McGee in the long run.
sgo chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Can't wait to see where you are going with this. I love both shows and I especially love Jack and Jethro.