Reviews for The Last Happy Ending
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Hey, If you're still writing this story, and could use some help, if you haven't forgotten it, then I'd be happy to help.
crzykittyfangirl chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
This story is brilliant. I can't wait for more!
Spoondame chapter 7 . 3/10/2015
I am desperately hoping you are still around and will post that last chapter and epilogue you mentioned at the end of chapter seven...please. This story was so good and you are so close to the conclusion... Please finish it.
Milarqui chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
Damn, I'm reading this and I thought you had actually updated, because I didn't remember reading this chapter, but then I looked up and saw that it's been a year since you updated. :(

When will we be able to see more about how Emma kicks that b*tch Regina's arse?
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
This story is amazing. Great job.
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
are you continuing this story? I hope the answer is yes because it is a fantastic story
Line chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Oh, Come on! Update chapter 8 complete, please. I miss you Lyla.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
Please Please Update this story! I want to know how it ends!
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
great chapter. plse update
Guest chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
One word. Amazing! I love this time travel story and how you've changed the events while at the same time not drastically changing them. I really hope you update soon. I can't wait to read how the events replacing Graham's death will play out.
Line chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Last chapter is amazing. Graham POV? I'm dead xD Sequel? Oh god! Others Gremma Fic? OH MY GOD! Your my favorite Gremma author. Oh yeah. Thats true :)
ps: harrylee94 is right. Graham is a huntsman. Huntsman it's not dorky idiot (1x07 flashback) Do not forget that please?
Gremma Lover chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW IT ENDS!
harrylee94 chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
And, at long last, I have read the chapter! (damn you Uni!)
AMAZING chapter! I've always wondered what might have happened in between those two episodes, and your chapter has given me plenty of ideas :)
And only until The Heart is a Lonely Huntsman? Fair enough, but I'm going to miss this once you've finished. I hope you do find the time to write a sequel, but I'm in the same boat as you with the university, so I won't push... too much :P
I am really looking forward to this next chapter!

PS. PLEASE don't make the mistake SO many other Gremma authors have made and overlook Graham's/the Huntsman's trauma! He's been Regina's Slave for 3 decades after all! He will have some fears and quirks that will have to be worked through - as anyone would. I find it a little upsetting that so many people forget this. (sorry to end it on that note, but I kind of had to say that)
featherdusterpixie chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
i'm really enjoying this. can't wait for more.
please don't have emma lie to henry about his dad. i always understood why she did it, i even agree with it (its not a story for a ten year old) but i hate the angst that comes from it.
oh and please kill regina! :):):):):)
Lyanna Winter chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
I understand you are busy, but I really really need you to update. I am dying from the suspense. Please updste as soon as possible. You've got a greay story here, and I think the new relationships you've created around Emma are good. Please update soon.