Reviews for Taming the Player
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 18 . 11/24/2015
So I wanted to add something, but I already posted my review for the last chapter and it won't let me post two review for one chapter so I'm posting it for chapter 18.

I read this whole fic in ONE day! ! ! ! I hardly ever do that! This is REALLY good!
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 21 . 11/24/2015
Thank God! I have to admit there were a few parts in this chapter where I began to think that you were going to break them up! You really scared me last chapter when you had that whole "I knew me and Finnick wouldn't last forever" thing.

All in all though this was an amazing story and I'm really sad that it has already come to an end! It was definitely one of my favorite stories that I have read for the Hunger Games. The best Katniss/Finnick story that I have ever read.

Great job!
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 20 . 11/24/2015
"I knew that me and Finnick wouldn't last forever, I never planned on that. I had a duty, and so did he. But for now we just enjoy the moment in our lives and appreciate each other until something come between us. We don't have to worry about that just yet."

What the HELL? They get back together and you have to go and ruin it like that? Seriously. They are perfect for each other (at least in this fic) Katniss shouldn't already be planning for the moment when they seperate. She never should.

Wow, it's still a good story, but that just. . ..that part was just damn depressing.
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 12 . 11/24/2015
This Peeta reminds me of hijacked Peeta, lol, just nicer.
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 11 . 11/24/2015
Oh my god! I loved this chapter, the best one so far!
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 10 . 11/24/2015
Wow. I was not expecting that. I'm so glad that he didn't cheat. :)
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 9 . 11/24/2015
Finnick. He just had to go and cheat. Classic. I'm pretty sure he was cheating at least. . . . .
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I like your Glimmer! Great chapter! I really like this!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/18/2015
HADES! gods that was kinda fun...
PinayPower chapter 21 . 7/30/2014
This story was beautiful! Absolutely, 100% perfect. I love the Katniss and Finnick pairing but it's really hard to find stories like these: just a normal world, don't get me wrong I love the Hunger Games but these stories are more interesting and unique. Please make more M rated Katniss and Finnick stories cuz I will totally read them. The ending was perfect! You are an awesome writer, don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. Please please please make another Katniss and Finnick fanfiction! Amazing Job! :D
primadonnafirstladyofthestage chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
I really liked the bit where Finnick says that he's been tested i just found that very considerate of him and realistic.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Don't listen to those people. I love Finniss!
sugarxxcubes chapter 21 . 5/16/2014
This is one of the best books ever! I would write a book on here but I don't know how. Anyway, I started reading at 11 and I stayed up until 1:07 reading this.. I have a test tomorrow but oh well.. It was worth it! Thanks for writing!
IloveFinnick4 chapter 21 . 10/6/2013
AMAZING STORY! I LOVE IT! ONE OF THE BEST FINNISS STORIES IN THE WHOLE (AS IN WHOLE WHOLE) WORLD! 333333
Guest chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
you did a great job on the story