Reviews for Taming the Player
PinayPower chapter 21 . 7/30/2014
This story was beautiful! Absolutely, 100% perfect. I love the Katniss and Finnick pairing but it's really hard to find stories like these: just a normal world, don't get me wrong I love the Hunger Games but these stories are more interesting and unique. Please make more M rated Katniss and Finnick stories cuz I will totally read them. The ending was perfect! You are an awesome writer, don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. Please please please make another Katniss and Finnick fanfiction! Amazing Job! :D
primadonnafirstladyofthestage chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
I really liked the bit where Finnick says that he's been tested i just found that very considerate of him and realistic.
dorkycorky88 chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Don't listen to those people. I love Finniss!
sugarxxcubes chapter 21 . 5/16/2014
This is one of the best books ever! I would write a book on here but I don't know how. Anyway, I started reading at 11 and I stayed up until 1:07 reading this.. I have a test tomorrow but oh well.. It was worth it! Thanks for writing!
IloveFinnick4 chapter 21 . 10/6/2013
AMAZING STORY! I LOVE IT! ONE OF THE BEST FINNISS STORIES IN THE WHOLE (AS IN WHOLE WHOLE) WORLD! 333333
Guest chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
you did a great job on the story
Zariha321 chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
I know you posted this some time ago, but I wanted to say that you should write what you want and not stress about what random people tell you. The Katness/Finnick pairing is perfect. I'm glad you wrote this.
sick-of-dreams chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
I love this pairing and I wish there were more that were well written and not Mary-sues a la 7th grader. I like your writing style and i hope you do one in the canon universe.
ImaginationStation00 chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
no no no finnick and katniss. the playa!
Mistyfur of ThunderClan chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
Great story I love it
reviewer chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
i love kat/fin but then again i love kat/cato, kat/marvel, kat/thresh, kat/peeta, kat/gale, kat/hay basically id read any pairing and be happy with it & i love your story your a great writer
Guest chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/17/2013
THIS WAS SOOOO GREAT! I kinda think you should do a sequel about the future!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/17/2013
I totally thought she was prego for a second
toritwilight504 chapter 16 . 1/11/2013
Okay...so I have read this story like 20 times and I was wondering if you could do another Finnick/Katniss story? Please?