Reviews for For All Eternity
SMAAK chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
:'(
Livianne chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Oh shit! I could not help cry surrounded by my friends. They believe this I'm crazy!
We'reAllGoing chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
:( thiS WHAsgood
princesseslikepirates chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was beautiful! I agree with you on the body bag scene. I thought that was the saddest scene of the episode.
AiLing chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Mark and Lexie forever!
JCarabaguiaz chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I really loved this! Great job :)
SlexieFan chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Amazing story, though I am still inconsolable about what happened to Lexie and Mark. After years of being promised by Shonda that they would get back together and we'd get our happy ending...and Chyler saying that she could take over as the Grey in Grey's Anatomy! Why did it have to end this way...
By the way, why were they apart ninety days? I don't understand how you arrived at that figure.
Nicolette chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I'm gonna miss them :( now more funny awkward scenes. Thank you Anja, this was absolutely beautiful. I feel at peace with everything. They are together, in heaven- away from the sadistic Shondaland. Thank you 3
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
wow i will miss them too but thank god for my MerDer and maybe my C/O if the Grey's people that be let me have them too. lol i will miss Slexie so much though and i will have to write them a lot to keep from missing them 2 much :( but I do love that Mark couldn't live without Lexie that he followed her into the afterlife

Brandy
NCIS1990 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I loved this fic. I'm so sad they're both gone but I love we can keep them alive in fanfic. I agree with you, last night was the last time I watch a new episode of Grey's, it just wouldn't be the same and I thought Eric was awesome last night. I felt weepy too when he saw the body bag, and Cristina's speech made me sick. Anyway, I love your fics.