Reviews for BROKEN BOY
ultimateform14 chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
I've been reading this story so intently, I haven't even been paying attention to the show, itself. I looked up and realized it was on...

It's great, by the way!

And, no, I wouldn't be pushing for Grissom/Sara... Don't like the pairing. Don't like Grissom much, either, if I'm honest... (No offense, in case you do like him.)

I'll keep it!
hudson911 chapter 26 . 4/1/2009
I really liked this story, it was mysterious, and captured the spirit of the team. I did thought that there would be more of a cocnnection with Nick and his past when he was raped by his babysitter, but over all I think the story was great. Awesome job,
hudson911 chapter 25 . 4/1/2009
Wow, I remember when 'Good-bye Earl' came out. I thought it fit. And that Miss Piggy starts some good conversations. Great job.
hudson911 chapter 24 . 4/1/2009
I loved it. Pure and simple. Fantasric job.
hudson911 chapter 23 . 4/1/2009
It's a pity shame that Earl died without recieving the justice due him. But life doesn't always go the way we would like. Great job with this chapter.
hudson911 chapter 22 . 4/1/2009
I guess I was wrong. And it's understandable that Nick'd be suspended. What an intense chapter. Awesome job.
hudson911 chapter 21 . 4/1/2009
Okay, I'm pretty sure the gun didn't fire because she didn't release the safety, right? Plus Nick was in the way so he could easily take her out. Oh, all these questions, that I know will be answered next chapter. Awesome job.
hudson911 chapter 20 . 4/1/2009
The stalking of the prey before the kill. But something tells me that Earl isn't stupid and he may know what's happening. Hopefully everything turns out for the best.
hudson911 chapter 19 . 4/1/2009
hehe, I was wondering about Earl. This guy is weirder than I thought, and things just keep getting worse and worse. And then poor Miss Piggy... great job though.
hudson911 chapter 18 . 4/1/2009
Finally circumstantial proof! If I find out this Earl character is innocent in all of this, I'm gonna be shocked.
hudson911 chapter 17 . 4/1/2009
For some reasons, I think things are going to come to a stall if/when Grissom confrronts Sara. Great job!
hudson911 chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
I'm glad it was a N/S story instead of G/S, although they are good. Awesome job.
hudson911 chapter 15 . 4/1/2009
I knew it, this guy is somthing. I just can't believe it. You're a very creative writter who never misses a beat. Amazing job.
hudson911 chapter 14 . 4/1/2009
For some reason, I knew that was coming. That's sick. You did a great job.
hudson911 chapter 13 . 4/1/2009
I really liked this chapter. I especially liked the last line, because Nick didn't say that she killed him, but set him free. It said a lot. Awesome job.