Reviews for Pawns In A Game
bladesmum chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Too good a fic to leave as a one shot it's screaming multi chaps
Cheers really well done
newdayz chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I love the perspective that you write from, it ties the past and present very much together!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Perfect just the way I like it. I loved that you never turn your stories to fluff just to sell it to readers. The alternate timelines works for me for us to see the comparison of the past and the present between these two complex character in their power struggles (only idiots can’t get what you did) And mostly, I especially love your Cuddy because you instantly recognize her. God, I missed the old days when readers are more intelligent and picky in what they read.
Olivia chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Not bad but I do wish you'd break up the chapters into more manageable segments. Unless you sit down and write the whole thing at once with no breaks at all it is difficult to see why you'd present us with 25,000 words of a pretty good story in one lump sum because I end up missing a lot.
givemekevinbacon chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I am absolutely in love with the way you write. You have a knack for getting into the mindsets of the characters, but it's never long and drawn out; it's blunt and to the point, and it doesn't take away from the direction of the story. Every situation was new and exciting, and I'm amazed with the way you transition from the way they act around each other in college to the way they act around each other as adults in a relationship. I can' even pick a favorite, they were all brilliantly done. Wonderful job!
Melanie1121 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Wow ! I am always waiting for your story and you never desapoint ! This is one of my fav from you, perfect situations and writting of House and Cuddy :) Never stop writting Huddy please !
red blood chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
as always, the characters are flawless. the dialogue and situations are raw and very realistic. i love your take on their michigan days than doris egan’s version. you added their chance encounter so they connected deeper and you can understand now how they formed some mutual trust, devotion and respect for each other. and not surprisingly the past was so similar in present-day. as for the desk, i love how it symbolize. it shows how he fell in love with cuddy rather than they had sex in that desk, it’s so house. very romantic and sentimental of him.

sorry for my rumbling thoughts. you’re the only writer that makes me think this hard. and my head hurts:) anyway, thanks for this, this is a special treat for me since you rarely write house and cuddy anymore. here’s hoping you write house and cuddy more and that you finish fof someday.
grouchysnarky chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I've always wondered how/if you'd touch on their college past. Shocker, nothing is easy between these two.

I love that you've fixed them after Bombshells, reading how House is like here as opposed to canon is somewhat healing a little. I was giggling at their scrabble game and how awesome it was that Cuddy "trapped" him into an engagement. I'm imagining he's off to the jewelry shop the next day. Lol

Congrats on your first help_lisa fic! :D
sandlinerica chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Good job. I miss Cuddy so much. I quit watching when she left lol.
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
You always peel back all the layers and never write things at the surface and it's really so amazing. :)
Melanie chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
At least it is better than that ridiculous threesome crap you gave us last time. That story sucked.
Alex chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Wonderfully written epic saga of Huddy!
AmbientQd chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Wow, I just have no words that can properly articulate how I feel about this story. You just nail these two characters. And I find it interesting and kind of manipulative how you go from alright, good and bad situations between these two characters. (Not necessarily in that order). But that's why I like this one-shot, and your writing style. It reminds me of the show, which I still miss, haha. I'm sorry if this review doesn't help you in any way but my thoughts are kind of jumbled up right now. I've also started a blank word document to review your story "Gift of Screws", I read it all in one go and I need time to properly rearrange my thoughts.
But if there's anything that you take away from my review it's this; you don't skim over situations or thoughts, no matter how trivial they might seem to be and that's what I like about your writing style. you try to give us as much informations as possible about each character, they can even end up contradicting each other, but that's what's keeps it interesting.
Cheers, and I look forward to reading and reviewing more of your stories.
Abby chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Very good story.
ThisLadyWrites chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Only your stories can have a happy ending without actually having a happy ending. xD
Absolutely loved it! :D
You are such an incredibly talented and immensely creative writer! Some of your sentences just blow me away. Amazing!
I had to laugh out loud while reading the House/Rachel scenes and your Huddy dialogs are absolutely mindblowing, I can feel their chemistry and their banter when I read it :D
Thank you so much for this amazing story :D