Reviews for Band of Brothers
Detective Rysposito chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
I hope you continue this because I like the boys' relationship with themselves and castle and Beckett more than caksett. This is perfect.
Lauriofthepen chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Thank you! You have that Espo is older than Kate. I've never read anything from the show that says the characters' ages are different from the actors ages. Most writers have the two guys younger than Kate, when they are older. I think it changes the dynamic, and you captured it here.
ApplesCherries chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
I love how you depict the chemistry/bond between those three!
Deb838 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
You had me worried there, right at the start... but then I realised what you were up to :)
That was a bit of fun.
trytryagain357 chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
What fun! Thanks for sharing!
eyrianone chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
That was great - and paint balling is fun but it hurts!
dopeysac chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Great chapter! I thought it was something serious at first but realized that its gotta be a game. Can't wait for more.
a.wells-mouse chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
I love it! The three of them make such a sweet and cute family!
DarkRedWillow chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
That was fun! And yeah, I really want to go paintballing now. Damn it, lol. Can't wait for more of this :)
dopeysac chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Like you said it's a bit different but I do love the interaction of the whole team on the show and when they have those moments together (Killshot, 3XK, etc.). Can't wait to read more.
a.wells-mouse chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I loved this! Amazing writing, and I love that the line about the lights going out comes from Espo! I can't wait to see what else you've got!
Queen Isabella chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I'm so pleased to see this story! As you say, I love me some Caskett, but now that they are together in canon, it's gotten a bit overwhelming in the fics. Truthfully, my favorite scenes are the ones that involve interaction between the original team sans Castle. From the way they treat each other to the way they talk together, you can tell that there is a rich backstory there. I really wish that we saw more of that on the show. While they constantly emphasize Castle's importance as her partner, I feel that they downplay the roles Ryan and Esposito play in her life, except when they have them interfering in her love life. I particularly like how you don't disguise the fact that Esposito thinks she hot, and that he knows about the gossip, I mean come on, it's not like he met her and automatically had brotherly feelings for her. As much as I enjoy Lost and Found, I kinda hope you don't get back to it soon, if it means we get to see a few more of these.
DarkRedWillow chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
So good! Really, really interesting debut. I definitely want to read more of these one-shots :) You nailed Kate's personality so well, and Esposito as well, you've done a great job :)
JJ chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Really good. I always wondered about the boys and their unwavering loyalty to Beckett. It would be nice to read their stories. Can't wait to see more.

JJ
missy52061 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Love the premise, love the execution. Can't wait to read more. And you did a great job of writing this from Espo's POV. Well done!