Reviews for A Most Ingenious Paradox
DerelictTyrant chapter 1 . 6/1
You know the greatest and saddest thing about fanfiction?
It's those movies or media products that barely make success in real life, but that have three or two odds liked it immensely and want to write about it.
Sadly, being limited success as they are, stories about them atract little public, no matter how good/pleasing they are.

In any way, Old Joe is a selfish and stupic character, albeit an excellent shooter.

A shame your story didn't progress.
Stella Purple chapter 3 . 6/2/2016
Please continue! This story is great! Can't wait to know what will happen next. Love your writing style.
missambermariek chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
This is a very interesting story. I really like it, And I would love to see what you have planned. I really hope you'll come backto it.
lemurs366 chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
You're right, about it it all resetting and not happening. And it makes narrative and movie-world type sense that you'd have some sort of reaction if you came face to face with a huge aspect of a path you took but then untook.

To me anyway.
sdgs2519 chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
I'm. Loving this so far! :) please keep up the great work. The plot is genious!
Amnex chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Okay love the story please update!
someone chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Awesome! New chapter?
Audrey Whyte chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter. I watched the movie for the first time yesterday, and I fell in love with it. Update soon!
dracoqueen chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Very interesting story, I really enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to seeing the next chapter. Sadly there's only 2 stories including yours that has the looper fanfiction...
harrylee94 chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Oo...
Seriously EPIC movie! And this fic looks like it's going to be just as good!
I think the whole 'multiple dimension' thing hasn't been done enough, and this sounds like the perfect way to do it!
Sid is such a smart kid...
Salvachesters chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
I like it a lot! You have me craving another chapter. Please update soon!
Emre rain chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Its great man! I cant wait to read the next one..!
Salvachesters chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I like this so far. You captured the characters and setting flawlessly. I also like your style of writing.

Please update soon!
123Anonymous chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
I like it so far and want to see where it's going. I wish they'd get a Looper section here! Please update soon.
I-Can-Spell-Confusion-With-A-K chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I hope you write more soon! Starting with a doctor who quote is always a good thing. Just this once everybody lives!