Reviews for Fields of Gold
Lost in a Midnight Sea chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Great story. :)
ballistics belle chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This was really good. This is my favorite Disney couple and I think you did a really good job stay in character.

Jyoti chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Aw, how cute! Very sweet story I love it. Just one nitpick- I believe it's 'couldn't care less'. Sorry, my sister nags me about it, i guess it caught on *shrugs*. Well thank you for posting this. I enjoyed it even if this isn't the couple that I ship the most.
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
love it. :D
babyb26 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Glad to see you back and what a great one shot to read! I can imagine them running away for some much needed alone time, weddings are crazy! Here's hoping we get to see a slightly smexy 2nd chapter or a little one in the next installment if there is one, hint hint!
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
AWW! I really did love this my friend! So awesome..loved how the conversation went between them..and could so picture them sneaking away like that. Great job here! :) Really made me smile. Thanks so much! :) 333
jazphace chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Awesome! I loved every word! Please update and keep alive ;-)
disnerdmon chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Hopefully you are making more chapters! Besides a few minor miss-spellings I'd have to say I love it! I could actually imagine seeing them as I read on, great job! :D