Reviews for Something In Common
Guest chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
Will this ever be continued?
Hellysion chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
Poor D, he deserves some company, hehehehe. I really wish you would continue this, kudos!
Kakurosu chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
Please please i beg of you - please write another chapter - please continue with this story, it is one of the best i have ever read - it would be a wonderful Julegave - pleeease?
Kakurosu chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
I loved this chapter - it is one of my alltime favorites - i really wish for a chaper11 - it would be cool if Adrian tried to teach D the wolf trick - just please dont stop writing pleasee
Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
Hey any more chapters on there way
chaosgrid chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
Your story is simply splendid. The way you tie the two characters is so wonderful and the progression of the fic keeps you on the edge of your seat. I can't wait to see if you decide to do more chapters for this marvelous work.
GodzillaFollower1998 chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Please continue! This is a really go story!
Kiki Aries chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
Hmm it has been a few years, I am wondering if I will possibly continue to read this delihious piece of wrk or should I just add it and re-read again and again - drawing my own conclusions. Very well written and actually inspired me to re-work my own little C:SoTN/W.W saga.
Kakurosu chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
Wheres the next chapter - i want to read iiiiit TT_TT ?
KittyWillCutYou chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
when this gets updated again...IF this gets updated again, I will be one very VERY happy young lady. w
Celesta SunStar chapter 10 . 9/27/2011
Very nice story so far, I hope an update might occur sometime in the near future. I did notice a few small spelling mistakes. WHEN you wish to continue, I volunteer to be a beta reader.

Old, powerful, and cunning he may be, but this vampire is none too smart. Actually pissing D off is a major accomplishment, but that sort of thing comes with a Death Certificate Guarantee.

Didn't D melt metal in the first chapter by force of annoyance? I can see it now... D (vampire) emits a lurid aura, construct hesitates, gets melted, D continues forward, maybe an afterthought stab to the control box... Alucard doesn't want to be rescued a second time in a row and is figuring out a way out of his bonds, Vampire muses about D's heritage, startles Alucard, Vampire gloats about next trap, Alucard gets pissed off... etc.

There you go, that could be three chapters easily. Just think about it.

Hope to see more,

-Celesta SunStar
Tsuki no Rekuen chapter 10 . 9/12/2009
Will you post more? I wonder if you will, I rather do like this. such a cliff hanger to be left on. *pout* I really would love to read more TTTT
randomgirl chapter 10 . 3/28/2009
Good lord I hope you continue this. It's amazing what you've done here, and I can really SEE the way your writing style improved over the years. This last chapter is written in a significantly more mature tone than the first one. I only started reading it tonight, but I felt the need to actually read the whole thing, instead of giving up after the first chapter or two, which is what usually happens with me. I really hope you keep it up. Good, nay, excellent fanfiction is near impossible to find.
randomgirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
You forgot to capitalize a C in the riddle. Going by that would get you Aluard. Other than that, pretty good.
heartflame chapter 10 . 4/30/2008
Still a brillaent story since the last time I read it. Are you going to continue with it or is it discontinued? Can you update to tell us one way or the other? If you are goinig to continue will you update soon I can't wait to read what happens next.