Reviews for Poison-Kissed Spider
Make a sequel
Marvel Freak chapter 1 . 2/24
I love this story. Great job!
Dear abc chapter 1 . 2/24
…You are disgusting. -_-
abc chapter 1 . 2/24
Great story!

Just one thing though: I was hoping that there would be a scene (more specifically, at the end) that Peter would suck Poison's Female Cock and drink her Feminine Cum. He obviously gets turned on by her penis, considering the fact that's it's NOT a male penis (yuk), but a FEMALE PENIS on a tomboy goddess. If you can add that one part to the story, this would be a perfect Male X Futanari Fanfic (Either here or on AFF).

That, and considering the fact there isn't a lot of Poison Futa stories on FF. : (

Thank you for your time...
I would love to read a sequel for this
TheFallenGeneral chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
The only reason why she became a hermaphrodite was because back then, it was wrong in video games and in real life to beat up a women/girl. So the creator decided to make Poison a hermaphrodite, in order to make it alright to fight her. I prefer that she is a she. And no matter what others say, she's a women no matter what. Awesome story by the way.
YJ4Lyfe chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Loved it can someone give me the link of the AFF version
And please someone tell me which aff it is I think asianfanfiction but I can't find it at all
draken666 chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
finish reading this fanfic and i have say i liked it a lot. hope to see some more like it at some point
HaywireEagle chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
That was kind of hilarious and pretty much how I would picture Spider's reaction. Angry, Simmering, Confused, Amused, confused again, then stunned.
TDG3RD chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
I would def. love to see more Spidey/Poison goodness! Please continue!
cabrera1234 chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
I wonder how the female avengers feel about spider-man and posing as a couple MS. Marvel will be so angry.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
I read the unedited version on the other site, but wanted to review here. I enjoyed your 3-shot story with there was more though. Also, you mauy want to label the story as completed.
James Magnus chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
And so, the Parker Luck give us another happy ending... In more ways than one (lol :P).

Sad to see this story end, but what a send off! I hope that, somewhere in the Marvel Multiverse, in whichever universe this story is set, these two stay just as happy and awesome as they've been for the past three chapters.

I really hope we can see more of Poison and Spidey in the future, and not just because they make such a cute couple. The idea of the two of them together is just a goldmine of possibilities story-wise, and with the vast lore that both their universes have behind them, there's no shortage of challenges for them to face and overcome, friends for them to meet, rivals to face in and out of the ring, and places for them to go where they can get closer together. It's also nice to see two people who've been through so many heartbreaking and tearjerking moments in their lives finally have a bit of happiness, and find someone who can understand what they've gone through and strengthen them for it, even if the circumstances of their hardships aren't similar.

In my mind, these two are made for each other.

In summary, this has been a very entertaining read, and a very heartwarming one at that, and I hope to see more of Poison and Spidey in the future. Keep up the amazing work, my friend! :D

- James.
Princess Unikitty chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
cool idea for a crossover. keep it up.
Killer Moth chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
(I thought I reviewed Chapter 1, but I apparently didn't. Apologies. Anyway, reviewing Chapter 2.)

This is a most enjoyable crossover, complete with wonderful sexual banter (the best kind) for a wonderful crack pairing. I'm not all familiar with Final Fight or its characterizations, so I can't comment in depth, yet I personally found Poison's character to be most engaging. Of course, the Marvel ones were spot-on, which is to be expected from you. Your banter has definitely improved, as it contains a real organic flow. And I'll be particularly interested in Peter's reaction, once he discovers the truth behind Poison.

Nice nod on the Spidey side-ships (Spider-Woman, Ms. Marvel). Whether they'd have an actual role in the story, don't know, but I wouldn't mind seeing more of a reaction from Carol (plus the needed foreshadowing from Felicia). And all the various comic references definitely enhanced the proceedings, as well. As for the Final Fight side, I believe Revenge covered Poison's issues with Cody, might want to research further into that for future chapters. (Unless you already know, as fighter games aren't my shtick.)

As for the AFF-only sex scene, most well done. It probably wouldn't have been a bad idea, if you would have waited until Chapter 3 before the heavy oral petting scene. Just add a little more characterization or Poison/Spidey dialogue, before teh sex, yet you supplied enough and I don't blame you for getting things ready for Chapter 3 and the futa goodness, either. (And her takedown of Rainbow Mika was teh hawt, as internet people might say.)

I wish I could comment further, but I do like, if not love what I see. I can't wait for Chapter 3, you have no idea.

And don't get me started on how Capcom is letting Mega Man die a slow death. Be here all night. Heh.