Reviews for Abandoned (Rewrite)
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Awe
wineandwhiskey chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Awww so sweet! I love this story happy ending for Loki!
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I love this. And it also makes me so sad because of what happened in the movie Thor 2. I won't say in case you haven't watched... But jeez I eish this had happened. Oi I love it so much!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
That was wonderful. Please continue story and see both princes loved and married to midgardian wives.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Absolutely wonderful! :D
ninepen chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Very nice, I like that it takes time for Loki to begin to change his attitudes, that Thor is so persistent but doesn't press too hard in the beginning, that Frigga doesn't come initially not because she doesn't want to but because Thor thinks it best she not see him like that, and then the nice surprise that Odin has never intended to leave Loki to rot down there forever but has simply miscalculated in what he thought would make the most appropriate punishment to get Loki to rethink things...and admits he miscalculated. This more or less fits with my "head-canon" of Odin - a father who loves both boys but is imperfect in his ability to communicate that and say the things they (especially Loki) need to hear. I'm so curious what they'll do with Loki in Thor 2...
angrbodagiantess chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Cute little story! I love the part with Frigga's fussing over Loki, but for some reason, this line made me LOL so much: 'Upon finding no resistance, Thor pulled Loki into a hug...' I don't know why, but I found it hilariously adorable. Thor's like, 'He's not resisting! Must take advantage!' *forces hug on Loki* Doesn't he always?
Bwahahaha! So cute...
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Best ending anyone could write. Great job!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I liked this version too! Especially the Frigga-Loki's hair bit. :)
TTCyclone chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Oh, this was wonderful! :) Very heartwarming
gamingcharacter chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I loved how you ended it! How you also made Odin care, not many do that (personally i wouldn't, but i loved it)
GingerNinjaRules chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Awww this is so sweet! :) I love the fact that Loki is happy again! :) This story was so good! :)
anon chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Great. I think the best part is when Frigga came and fussed over her little boy ;)
LieSmithsMistress chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
N'awww cutsie :3
Ilyse chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Loved it, ive read the other version too but this one is much better keep the good work i cant wait to read more of your fics