Reviews for Clarisse and Joe
Honkytonkangel chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
woohoo Go C&J. So sweet to see the vulnerability as well as the passion. Fabulous.
missmillie13 chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
Hey, sorry I didn't review before! This was a great chapter... I liked how you used C's insecurity and how J supported her :) Is this the last chapter or there's more? Keep writing, always!
tengland2 chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
This was so sweet, so wonderfully done. Making love so they both enjoyed it, giving C something she needed. Together with J.
bluegirl-783 chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
So glad that they are together and so glad that you wrote a love scene! I liked the line where the woman of his dreams aged as she did in reality...what a lovely chapter!
Shakayla chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
No I am a very luck friend who talked you into (guilted you into) a love scene! :) That was hot and beautiful and very HAPPY and fitting ending for our couple - the way all stories should end - in each other's arms!

My favorite line (as you already know lol): Shaking his head, Joe cupped her face. "No. The woman in my dreams aged with the woman in my life. The dreams I have are of you. It's you as you are now that I've spent my nights with."

That is just a beautiful line - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

Thanks for writing it!
Shakayla chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Duty is such a four letter word *sigh*

:( I liked the line, "No, I don't think so. He loves you, Gran'ma...and it's a deep love."

fortunately for Clarisse, Joseph is a man of incredible patience! :)
Shakayla chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Hate is pretty strong. I think we all feel sorry for these star crossed lovers who just can't seem to get it right!

Again, so glad there's a happy ending (sense a theme here? LOL)
Shakayla chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Parents...

Poor Clarisse :(

I'm only consoled as I know this story has a happy ending! LOL
bluegirl-783 chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
YES! It's all worked out... as it always does... and I liked the additional touches you put int! Great job!
Honkytonkangel chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Woohoo they're married, so excited right now (that wedding scene gets me every time). They're so cute and they belong together ( though I STILL wish she'd run away with him. They could've had so much more time) but I'm happy they were able to make it right in the end.
Now I agree with J 'Time to Party'
tengland2 chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
FINALLY!, you made right with the world. Glad Mia caught up with Joe outside the palace and still no "Joey". Very nicely done and time to party.
adama-roslinlove chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
This was a really nice chapter. I loved it a lot. Can't wait to see what happens at the party!
Honkytonkangel chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Fabulous story. Love that C&J knew each other before, but it's so sad they were forced apart ( I wish C had run away with J when she had the chance) .Happy C confided in Mia and that Mia doesn't blame her. Love the flashbacks (at least we got to see them happy for a little while). Hope the story ends like the movie. I think they've earned their 'Happy Ever After'.
bluegirl-783 chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Oooh, a cliffhanger! Sneaky but terrific! Great chapter and I love how Mia is getting involved! Can't wait to read more!
tengland2 chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Nicely done. Wonderful conversation between the two and now Mia understands alot about her grandparents and partcularly her great grandfather. Liked the fact she commented on it being her choice for the marriage, that unlike Clarisse it was hers and not being forced into it. Granted she's not happy, but its hers. Loved the "babysitter" comment about J.
Now to get C/J back where they belong. Atleast talking.