Reviews for The Case of the Man-Eating House
Beverly chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Fantastic writing! Enjoyed it so much! Waiting for Halloween 2013! thank you for sharing!
Murphy chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Oh crap! I'd be terrified. Good work!
Murphy chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
What decade is this? 50s? 60's? No mobile phones. Other than the anachronism good thrilling start! Scary. Lol
kaleen1212 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
That was some house! Enjoyed this story. Much different then we are use to with this group.
tengland2 chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Andy may have the right comment, I'm not sure I would want to know what that house and its ghosts have "in store for the main perofrmance!"
Really did enjoy this one,a bit to long for my like, but worth the read.
Harry2 chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
I like the idea of Mother and daughter still in the house. And I hope you will incorporate it into other stories. I want to see MORE of this house and the spirits/ghosts that live in it!
Harry2 chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
When a entity wants a sacrifice to let others out, there is usually a reason behind it. Just what it is with this house, I have no idea! But, I have a hunch we will find out in the near future!
guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
I'm so totally hooked, please write faster...
tengland2 chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Didn't take Perry any time to realize D was misssing.
Everyone is getting into rooms where items are falling off shelves then back on them again. Paul, Steve and Andy seem to be finding their own adventures in their own section of the house. Glad Della was found and reunited with Perry withing what seemed like only a minute or so. Finding Rand's body hanging and Tragg not wanting to leave it. Very sad group. Now to get them out of this strange house.
Not sure about exploring haunted houses I can't get out of anymore. Nicely done though.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Dang, don't leave us hanging here...
Harry2 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
This story is getting better and better! Not only do we have secret [passages (Hiding places during the Civil War or during the Roaring 20's?) you have the possibility of Dimensional shifts as well! I can hardly wait to see the next surprise you have cooked up! And, if this house does somehow get destoryed, give Della that Hottub! She woud LOVE IT!
tengland2 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Your certainly doing creepy well. Scaring Della to the point where Perry can't explain things to her. Della's apologie of sorts in the little girls room, seem to work. Exploring the bathroom with Perry and then he's gone, along with Tragg, Burger and Brice. To leave her alone, she seems scared enough even with Perry around.
Like the seperate adventure you have Andy, Steve and Paul on, plenty of mystery there.
tengland2 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Always seems to be plenty of ghost stories this time of year. Wouldn't mind exploring a haunted house, just not locked in one even if it is with Perry. Rather interesting, looking forward to more of their adventure.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Very, very interesting. Certainly has a Halloween, ghost telling story feel about it. Wouldn't mind exploring a haunted house, just not locked in it. Looking forward to seeing what else you have in story for this group.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Now this FEELS like my typo of horror story! No blood, no gore, just good old fashioned, edge of your seat suspense style horror! And I want MORE! I can hardly wait to see who is doing all of this to our favorite group. Maybe while looking Della will find a old outfit that will fit her, but have her act out of charachter. Now THAT would be excellent for a story like this!