Reviews for And There Was Cake
Rukmau Falekauv chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Oh dear gods, this is the sort of comedy I like to see! Poor Bo- I mean, Magolor-chanchan. Poor Magolor-chanchan.
This is going to be a pointless review, I apologize. However, I found this very good at its comedy. Insanely good. Like, enough for me to shrug off having freaked out over a brown recluse but half an hour ago comedic. And that's hard. I'd love to see more of this and have more back-ups should I run into more spiders.
Destiny Willowleaf chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I like it. Funny, pwease continue.
LadyWink chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Two words. AMAZING
and. CONTINUE!
Lilia chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
You should definently continue this. xD I find it hilarious, and I was very disappointed by the fact there was no more chapters xD
XianiaKnight chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
(Too lazy to log in) I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time. Excellent job keep up the hilarious work (Mety the vampire is amazing).
SuperSmasher123 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is hilarious! And it strangly reminds me of TheRunawayGuys' intro to Kirby's Return to Dreamland. Here are some quotes from it! (Key: KirbyChugga, Meta KnightProtonJon, King DededeNCS)
Kirby: La la la la la! I have the cake and you die!
King Dedede: I want that cake! I don't care if it's a lie!
Meta Knight: I'm reading a book! In full armor!
Kirby: You ruined my cake Tim! (TimNCS) Have you played Kirby Squeak Squad? I murder hundreds of people over pieces of cake!
Can't wait to see more of your work!
syani123 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012