Reviews for Warrior's Heart
Randa-Chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Oh very good! ) I'm finding this to be really interesting so far. Looks like either yours or my computer had a whammy attack though because I notice all the commer's and such appear to be in the wrong symbols. Rather irritating but still readable.

Can't wait to read what happens next!

Love Randa*

P.S. You wouldn't happen to know of other fics where Kenshin breaks his vow would you? I'd be most interested in having a peak at them too.
sasurai chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
are you going to finish this? hm? you should it's really good! Update please

sasurai
Ms. Zeal chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
I like it. Gohei was a good choice- that guy kept coming back no matter ow many times Kenshin beat him and his goons! Poor Kenshin. He couldn't see any other choice at the time and now he has to live with the consequences! The beginning of this story is really good! I hope you update soon!
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Dear Unseen Watcher,

I guess, since this story hasn't been updated in over two years, it won't be finished. That's too bad, because I really enjoyed reading it. I like your plot and character development. I know that most Kenshin stories avoid the issue of Kenshin actually killing, but it could happen, especially in a scenario such as this. If it is possible, please finish this story. I have added your name to my Author Alert List so that I can stay up-to-date with your works. Thanks for all of your efforts!
Ari-AdiAx chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Awesome story! I hope you get the next part up soon. Kenshin ROCKS!
Aeria Gloris chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
you haven't updated this story for nine months? well...i haven't updated my stories in almost a year... but i really want to read more of this fic!
ewunia chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
It is a good story. However you haven't update it for a very long time. You haven't fulfilled your promise that you will continue the story. Also if you will ever continue it you might want to correct all A and and etc. It is kind of bad having that kind of stuff in your text.
Gypsy-chan chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Very interesting story. I've done a couple of ficcies like this. I always enjoy reading other fanfic writers on this subject. I do hope you continue. Uhm... I'm trying to figure out what all the signs are. It appears this could be a Microsoft Word glitch when uploading your story. It sometimes retain the HTML markup codes. Try reviewing it in the Document Manager Creator section before posting live. Your story is good, but all the signs and extraneous "As" throw off your reader. Not a flame, just a little constructive critism._ I'm looking forward to reading more of this great story.
Emiri-chan the GREAT chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Going...into shock...

So...much...good stuff...I...I...I COULDN'T HAVE WRITTEN THEM MORE PERFECTLY MYSELF! Jeez, HOW DO YOU DO THAT? These are exactly the type of fics I've been looking for! Wow, no wonder every chapter of each story takes so long to put up, you've got your hands full, ne? Hope you don't get too tired typing so much! _
Emerald chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Wow, your story is great. Hopefully you continue soon...

Will Kenshin éver go back to Kaoru or will he hide? Is he becoming an asassin once again? How will Kaoru react to his leaving, collapsing or going to search him?
Hotaru Yukishiro Tomoe Kamiya chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
PLZ WHATS GONNA HAPEN?
Cayenne chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
More! Please write more. I've seen to many unfinished fanfiction in my day. It's starting to get to me.
Kamimura Kaoru chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
COOL...

I love BATTOUSAI...

cut what's with the signs and signs?

it's a bit confusing ya know... Would ya mind telling me what are those for... thanks
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
the ".." didn't come out right but at least we know where the talking starts. i don't know whow to put this "Kenshin-breaks-his-vow-and-leaves-Kaoru" fic... it's a little similar to a few i've read out there but it still has it's difference. aggghh... just work on this and the others, i'm near desperation on finding out whether "Bad Timing" and "Dragons" are one-shots or not. you really need to put up warnings. you write good! real good!

and the creator of RK is Watsuki Nobuhiro (surname first, given name second), one of the greatest manga artists out there. so, more or less, he's the owner of RK. well, the manga that is. the anime and both OAVs AND the movie ("Ishinshishi no Requiem" or "Requiem for Ishin Patriots") belong to Sony if we're talking about publication rights. \