Reviews for Side Effects
Loved the dynamic between those two in the first part and Steve's explanation (if I interpreted it correctly) was so sweet.
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 1/23
I can't remember if I've reviewed for this or not, but in case I haven't, I'm going to leave one now. I LOVE this story. So often people forget that there are a ton of BAD things about the serum - I mean a lot of good things too, considering how sickly Steve was before it - but there are so many negative ones too and I think you really pinpoint that without making Steve seem overly weak either. You balance that so nicely. I love the way you write each of the characters as well - very well done and very enjoyable.

Great job and thank for sharing this!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
Nice.
Sheron chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
I really enjoyed the h/c here, and protectiveness from Tony! Great job.
meiloorun-notthe-fruit chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
protective tony gives me life
by7the7sea chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Very interesting take on what other potential side effects the serum would have on Steve.

Enjoyed reading this. Thank you for posting.
rwd chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
w-was that a dick joke? oh my god. great story
Handles14 chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
I keep coming back and re-reading this fic over and over. It's one of my favorites, thanks so much for writing it!
gatogirl1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
oh man, I love Avengers worry fics. I appreciated your thoughts on the full ramifications of the serum too. Thanks for writing!
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
This was awesome, as usual. :) Do you think you can do one (because Tony doesn't seem to know) where he finds out what Cap looked like before the serum? I think that would be cool.
Chrisii chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
This is old but holy damn, you captured the situation so good. I read this at like, 1:20am? AND YOU CAPTURED IT SO WELL. I could literally feel their thirst and their agony. Tony's hallucinations and protectiveness were spot on, and Steve so weak and his confusion was adorable.

Gotta admit though, Steve's observations of the team were so amazing I had to read it like 3 times, because it seemed so like them!

Before I go into a full ramble. Great Job! c
Baby Hedgehog-Cute but DEADLY chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
So much love that I can't really deal. XD Great job!
Arhie chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
This is such a fantastic story. I love that you thought about the physiologic implications of the serum.
Katz4 chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
This is really good. Why are you so good?
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 6/8/2015