Reviews for PJO and the strawhats wait, what?
NalumeetsJercyXD chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
Update please
Lead99 chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
I believe that this first chapter was well written. and I hope that you will eventually come back to continue writing it :D
PeaceEye chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Please please please continue. I would love to know what happens next so pleaaaaase continue.
Luna chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Hello!? Please update! This my favorite one piece x-over! PLEASE continue!
Bochord of Leaspell chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
serial the food is spelled cereal
Angellike chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
This story sounds fun! I hope you continue with it, though it has been a long time since you've posted. Im looking forward to a next chapter!
MidnightPhantomFire chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
SO GOOD. I MUST know what happens! Please please please don't abandon this story! You set it up really well and now I have GOT to know what is going to happen!
kameo120 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Wonderful story. Please update soon.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
IamOminous chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I guess your dead?
lambda.lawliet chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I really like this concept. Please continue to update this story. I look forward to seeing Percy and the Straw hats' interaction and adventures.
CollinMorganTheNewGothDoctor chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
You troll I know its long but I HAVE TO FIND OUT what happens.
plokimjunhybgtvfr chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Wow this story is sooooooo good I want to see what happens next plz write more! Its killing me that you haven't updated! So before I die can you update?
Doitsu no Joso chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I'm too lazy to log in on my phone, but the above name is my fanfic name.

Okay...i love this story so far. I can't wait to see what you do with it. Any ways, please update when it is convenient for you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Make a story of it more chapters