Reviews for Hormones in the Windy City
lilya12 chapter 10 . 4/13
please continue! it's amazing
anon chapter 10 . 4/7
i really love hearing what people get up to *in the real world*, so i'm happy to hear that you've set your mind onto a course! as long as you're happy, really. best of luck with your studies, haha! c; i've been reading your stories for a while now, and i'm glad to see you're still around. x) hope you're doing well, lovely! this chapter was very nice! i'm laughin at the hashtags tho. lemons next time, hehe? :p
LilacPrimaDonna chapter 10 . 2/28
Heyo. c: Welcome back!
Oh how I've missed your stories... :P
So. This story. -w- Why would Amu not want to be in a relationship with Ikuto?
Augh. Amu, Amu, Amu... -.-''
The story is progressing well. I love this chapter. And the last. And the last one and the last one... xD

Yeees. What you want to do is much needed in society. And it's fitting. x) That is amazing.
Society only knows how to teach abstinence when, in reality, they should educate about sex.
B/c really, the more you tell someone not to do something, the more they will want to do it. Even when they don't know anything about it. -.-
BTW, Women's and Gender Studies FTW. [I took a class last semester that taught a unit on gender. It was great. You should tell me how the classes are; I kinda wanna take it in college... cx]
You are a wonderful person.

Some cliche quotes, but... You matter. Because 'stars can't shine without darkness.'
You're an amazing person and you're not alone.
'I believe in you. You've made it this far and I am so proud. And above all I love you. Come talk to me and let's be friends.'
I wouldn't know where I'd be myself if it weren't for these stories and fanfic in general.
Again, you are wonderful. Your stories are adored. You are adored.

Sorta sorry for this review length-wise. QwQ
As usual, my signature...
Can't wait for the next chapter ouo I'm super excited.
Update! :))
AliceKat chapter 10 . 2/28
I can't really think of what to say, so... I'll just do this. *Cuddles you*
TheBlackWolf50 chapter 10 . 2/28
Lovely story! And it's great to see you're choosing such an out-of-the box career! I certainly wouldn't have guts for that(because I'm dirty minded), and it's nice that someone is going for such an important career.

Kudos to you!
himetomomi chapter 10 . 2/28
Besides the fact that I'm super happy to have a new chapter, I'm exceedingly glad you're feeling better and that you figured out what you truly want to do, you definitely have my support!
I
Guest chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
Awesome story please continue
Guest chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
MORE AMUTO!
Nuao chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Please pick back up on updating this story! It's quite good!
Ms. Kara chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
Awesome! Please write more! I like the actual storyline!
animelover8134 chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
HahahahaOh my god *breath* no I don't always fart during sex. Hahahahaha I can't stop laughing
Akane Ruki chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
haha once again i be reviewing :P YOU MAY NEVER KNOW WHO I MAY BE WHOOOSSSHH SDKFJ -mystic sound effects or some shit- anyway, lol the Kutau is strong in this. And Yaya... too innocent -_- and Kairi's just... Kairi lol anyway, AGAIN, I'll be waiting for your update

Person You don't know. lol
Akane Ruki
Mii-Miileo chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
No Dx MORE MORE IT WAS GETTING SO GOOD
amuto-lover chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
Awwwwww! Poor amu is confused... When's the next chapter..
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
Wow...new chapter has arrived! I've been REAALLLYYY waiting for this one! PLEASE update soon!