Reviews for After the fire
iloveromance chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
I hope they can get through this but I know it will take some doing on everyone's part.
iloveromance chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Oh wow... this was far worse than I expected (the scenario of course, not your wonderful writing! ;) ). What a horrible thing to have happen! Thank God their daughter is okay, but I can totally understand Ryan blaming himself for getting Kelly those cooking classes. However, I have a feeling that Kelly will be blaming herself as well.
iloveromance chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Oh no! I'm getting a bit worried about what's going to happen here! Things were going so well!
iloveromance chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I admit that I don't really have a clue who these characters are but this story is intriguing so far.
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Great chapter SamandDianefan10. I loved the the talk between Michael and Ryan in this chapter. Poor Ryan and Kelly. They have a long and though road ahead of them.
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Great chapter SamandDianefan10. Poor Kelly. Ryan and Kelly have a long road ahead of them.
jessie 33 chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Sad but a excellent update, I loved Michael in this update. I hope Ryan realizes he needs to be there for her, and she will need him to be strong, she is going to go through so much, and so much guilt she doesn't need a husband who can't deal with the stress of the situation. I have a feeling Ryan will come around, I love your writing.
jessie 33 chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Sad update poor Kelly , I hope Ryan grows up, and is strong for Kelly, and helps her through this. She is going to need him more than ever, great writing, awesome story, please update again soon.
jessie 33 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Great update but I hope she will be ok, but I can see something tragic happening, you write the characters so well. I love this story.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
I'm starting not to like Ryan. He doesn't seem like a guy who will stick around through the bad times. Update soon.
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Great chapter SamandDianefan10. I love that Kelly was making a home cooked meal for her and Ryan. I can't wait to read what happens next in your awesome story.
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Wonderful start to your story Melinda, I love your office stories, hope you update again soon.
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Great start to your new story SamandDianefan10. I love all of your Ryan and Kelly stories.