Reviews for Carry Me
icehizzari chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Wow... that was really good. I don't quite know how one of these stories made me cry, but that one did. I could really identify with that story...
Rainbow35 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
... That was so sad! D: It was nice though, it's good she died happy and peaceful, and good that that guy said he'd name the baby after her. This story was so nice and cute and sad. I probably read too many depressing stories for my own good... :) I have a friend that died... He didn't die half as dramatically though.
fred2008 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
man...that was a sad story in the end...actually brought a tear or two...atleast she went out in peace.
Rei chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I'm normally not a sentimental person, but when Takato asked the expectant father to name his child Juri if it was a girl, I started tearing up.

Maybe it's just me, but everyone's reactions to Juri's condition wasn't believable. It just seemed like they took it all in stride.
Iniora Nackatori chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I have no words to describe this story. It was heart-wrenching and wonderful. I'm glad she got to see Leomon one last time, though. Or maybe... more than once?

Thank you, very much for this wonderful fic.
Neko-Chan in Wonderland chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
OMG. Sorry I'm reviewing so late, this was actually the first fanfic that I put in my favorites but... OMG I LOVE IT SO SAD SO SAD. I read it ages ago, and just remembered how much I love it and wanted to review! SO yeah.

GOOD JOB! TT_TT
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Oh... VERY sad indeed. I knew that her recovery couldn't possibly last- never does in these stories. Anyway, definitely worth the time it takes to read it!
Teroglahn chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
My God...

I just don't know what to say. Usually, if I read a good story, I say things like "that was beautiful" or "wonderful." This time, I really don't know what to say.

I will say that it is a beautiful story, but that would be an understatement. Your stories capture the emotions and the characters perfectly- more perfectly than I can ever do.

You are a good writer. Remember that.
Joel chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
This is one of the saddest things i ever read. I cried a bit at the end. I have read most of your digimon stories and have to say you are one of the best writers ever. You're stories have the digimon people in character. Your stories are full of emotion.
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Strange of me to submit to really old stories, huh? But that one person who said something about a sequel where Takato and Jeri meet in heaven...I never could get that off my mind the following weeks after I first left behind some commentary here.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
God I just couldn't read this it was so depressing! That says something about you as a writer . . .
N. Watanabe chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Oh my goodness. That was an excellent story! I could feel my eyes tearing up at the end! I felt so sorry for Juri...and I don't even like her that much! That was extremely well-written. Awesome job! Kudos!
OmnicromXR chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Reading the last scene actually got me to cry. There isn't much that does that, believe you me. Reading something like this reminds me the reason why I like Takato so much, because he has so many faces to him. I still think its sad that the only way to make me like Juri is to put her in a role like this one though, she could have been a good character in my mind but became squandered as nothing more than a hostage and a puppet.
KaoruKenshin4ever chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
That...was so wonderful. So sad...but like the happy sad, like your crying but you can't help but give a small smile. This was great, perfect to me.
Mr. Pokemaster chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Absolutely amazing writing...it almost made me cry... kind of funny how fiction can do that sometimes... Anyways, this story shows how well you manage to capture emotions in your writing. Keep up the incredible work...not much else for me to say...