Reviews for The Blood Eagle
Hand me a bag, I need to through up
Undefined chapter 1 . 9/14
I dint have an account (yet) so I'm a just make this anon in my future accounts name. This... is not the most disturbing thing I have seen. (Dont hug me I'm scared was) when you think about it, it is not that bad. They have CRUFIED HIM! (Sorry, bible reference.) This they literally force you to do pull ups to breath. You don't. YOU DIE.
Myrkur chapter 1 . 5/16
should of read the warning do with fanfiction for today
the yes man chapter 1 . 5/7
what do we want?...continue the story ... when?... NOW
i know that it's just a story but OMG how could stoic the MURDERER did this for his own son?... yes i know live is B-I-T-C-H (PS: your story is good but not for fin hearts ,i think i have a good song for this story "What ive done by Linken Park"
one word "damn"
Can I borrow someone's tears? I think I ran out..
Skyress1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
... just no... what have I done?! Why have I read this?! WHY?! And yes... that is disturbing... brrr... very disturbing. But I curse this stories Viking's for they have done something unimaginable... well... kinda
EagleDragon15 chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Many, many, i repeat many things disturbing about this, sad part is that it was probably very likely to happen in the time. only problem i can argue about is that you say nothing about what happened to astrid or how she reacted to this, I personally think she might have tried a jail break but doesn't really matter
Persoana care scrie chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
I have to admit that was horrible I am so scared now I'm about to start crying for hiccup and toothless
FaelanaSnow chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
WHAT DID I JUST READ! O...M..G HICCUP!
No that was soo...like oh my god how could Stoick do that to his son and not one person Astrid, Gobber no one step in! This was horrible! (Not the story) but the way it broke my heart! You definitely did a great job with details...that's for sure.
Deanfan4ever123 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Wow. I've been reading a lot of deathfics lately, and I gotta say, this is one of the best. It actually made me upset, especially since stoic was the one to do and toothless wasn't around to comfort him till the end. Great job!
Camicazi chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
LEZ KILL STOICK DA BASTARD! KILL STOICK! RESURRECT HICCUP PLEEEZZZ I WANNA KILL DAT OLD SHITPIECE AND I WANNA HELP HICCUP KICK SOME VIKING ASS! KILL MORE KILL MORE! PLEZ DUNT FORGET TA KILL TOOTHLESS I CANT HAVE ENOUGH OF DAT FRICKIN ADORABLE NIGHT FURY FUCK YOU STOICK FUCK YOU VERY VERY MUUUUUUUCCHH! BLOW UP BITCHBERK AND BLOW UP DAT FRICKIN RED DICK AND BLOW UP SNOTFACE ASSTRID DUMBNUT AND ENOUGH-NUT AND FISHYLEGS AND OH-MY-GLOB-BER!
Icestar2012 chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
I won't comment
Kaname1993 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Not really disturbed… more sad than anything really. The part that hits the hardest is that it isn't that hard to believe that Stoic would do this. What pisses me off about it though is that he has the gall to even think that he ANY right to mourn. He has no right to morn over his son when he's the one who did this to his own child. After than, to be quite honest, I'd have liked the story much more if Hiccup had somehow been able to get revenge even if that's really not how Hiccup is. Maybe you could have Toothless's spirit, since they said they killed him too, come to take Hiccup away.