Reviews for The Blood Eagle
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 8/24
You're right to rate this M, no freaking kidding.
I wish I knew why humans were so horrific to each other.
But this was beautifully and clearly written. Your Stoick's POV of his horror is workmanlike and I can visualize it clearly.
Of course, my own weakness for the C part of H/C has Toothless swooping in and rescuing Hiccup before it gets too bad, maybe after the first rib... but at least you had Hiccup scream for him.
Your Stoick's half-despairing wish for Hiccup to fall unconscious really fucking twisted my heart. And that "wailed" - it shattered me.
I want to see what else you've written.
Devious Purrloin chapter 1 . 8/11
This is truly the most disturbing thing I have ever read. I don't know how you stomached writing this.
Fanfic Hunter chapter 1 . 5/14
I think i will through up..., yup ...BRUUUUUUH!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Hand me a bag, I need to through up
Undefined chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
I dint have an account (yet) so I'm a just make this anon in my future accounts name. This... is not the most disturbing thing I have seen. (Dont hug me I'm scared was) when you think about it, it is not that bad. They have CRUFIED HIM! (Sorry, bible reference.) This they literally force you to do pull ups to breath. You don't. YOU DIE.
Myrkur chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
should of read the warning do with fanfiction for today
the yes man chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
what do we want?...continue the story ... when?... NOW
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
i know that it's just a story but OMG how could stoic the MURDERER did this for his own son?... yes i know live is B-I-T-C-H (PS: your story is good but not for fin hearts ,i think i have a good song for this story "What ive done by Linken Park"
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
one word "damn"
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
Can I borrow someone's tears? I think I ran out..
Skyress1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
... just no... what have I done?! Why have I read this?! WHY?! And yes... that is disturbing... brrr... very disturbing. But I curse this stories Viking's for they have done something unimaginable... well... kinda
EagleDragon15 chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Many, many, i repeat many things disturbing about this, sad part is that it was probably very likely to happen in the time. only problem i can argue about is that you say nothing about what happened to astrid or how she reacted to this, I personally think she might have tried a jail break but doesn't really matter
Persoana care scrie chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
I have to admit that was horrible I am so scared now I'm about to start crying for hiccup and toothless
FaelanaSnow chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
WHAT DID I JUST READ! O...M..G HICCUP!
No that was soo...like oh my god how could Stoick do that to his son and not one person Astrid, Gobber no one step in! This was horrible! (Not the story) but the way it broke my heart! You definitely did a great job with details...that's for sure.
Deanfan4ever123 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Wow. I've been reading a lot of deathfics lately, and I gotta say, this is one of the best. It actually made me upset, especially since stoic was the one to do and toothless wasn't around to comfort him till the end. Great job!