Reviews for Mixed-Up and Matched-Up
Scoobycool9 and Luckycool9 chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
Now Scentern 2 is official! I am so pumped! Also, this chapter was as Scene would say " Adorbs and super fun-tastic!" I await more!
Scoobycool9 and Luckycool9 chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
I love it with the interns. It was beautiful. Also, love the romance between Robert and Luna, brillaint. I await more!
199 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
4 chan 4 chan 4 chan
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Flamingo you. FLAMINGO YOU FOR MAKING DUBSTEP AND TECHNO BREAK UP!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Indie is being mean, and now I feel bad for shipping Scindie.
Scoobycool9 and Luckycool9 chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Awesome! I can't wait for more!
Pop chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
I stormed out of the office, my fists clenched tightly.

...Wait...had I..said all of that just now? No...I hadn't drove all the way out here just to yell at him.

I turned back towards the office, but then I heard something that I never thought I'd hear ever again.

...Indie was crying..

"I...I..." I let out a sob and rubbed my eyes. "All I do is hurt you...over and over again..I'm..sorry!"

And then I ran, tears streaming from my eyes, I couldn't take it..I wasn't a nasty person like that! I was angry and hurt...oh god I was so hurt. It wasn't even indie that had caused my outburst it was all of those years of rejection and not being loved.

I nearly fell out of the front door when a figure caught me.

"Hey are you okay?" The smooth voice asked.

I felt my face heat up as I blushed furiously, the boy had brown skin and Brown eyes that seemed to melt mine...he was wearing a gangster like outfit with lots of bling...was it normal for gangsters to be this nice?

"I..."

"LUNA!" Spencer shouted as he rushed up to be, pulling him in his arms. This made me cry even more.

"I hurt him again Spencer...I didn't try to help him...all I did was yell at him..I was so angry..I..I..."

"Shh it's okay." Spencer soothed.

"Can we go to the hospital please?" I lifted my head up. "I wanna see scene and Intern 2."

"Scene?"

"You know, Erin." I smiled.

"ERIN?!" Spencer gasped. "You mean your best friend since you were 10 Erin?"

"Yes that one."

I had known Erin since I was about 10 years old. It happened when we we're at middle school, A group of kids we're picking in her, so I decided to stand up for her.

And THAT ended up with me besting some kids up and getting a bloody nose in the process.

We had been best friends ever since.

"Wait, you know those guys?" The boy asked.

"Who are you?" Spencer asked aruptedly.

"Oh, I'm hip hop." The guy said. "I work at my music."

TO BE CONTINUED!

(next time: Luna and hip hop go to the hospital!)
Sparkly Waffles chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
OH MY GODDDDDDDDD THIS STORYYYYYYYYY
Ava-Potter gal chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
They read our fanfictions on videos?! Post the link! That's so awesome! Good chapter, but I feel like it could've been longer. Update soon!
Annabeth Everdeen chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Luna is an Indol shipper! Yay! I like that Intern 2 and Scene are back together, but I'm not sure how I feel about Scene Intern 2. I can't wait to see what's next.
The Night Owl Revolution chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
They are cool! :D

Aww...I'm not sure if I should be happpy or upset that Intern 2 is now Scene..so many questions...and this is a good fanfic to read while I edit for 'A love that lasts'...I'm sad that the story's ending..

I am currently writing my suicide note once they post the video: how does "I am dead because the finebros had the cast read my fanfiction? Signed, the dead corpse in this room." sound? I made a George Carlin refrence! And I just made a suicide joke...let the hate wars begin..

I kind of want Intern 2 to read my fanfiction or Scene because I wrote mostly on them...especially when I did a fanfic version of 'Wish you were here'...he'd be like 'Not again' or 'Wow...the sequel' But I'd say 'YES INTERN 2, THAT BITCH IS BACK!' haha...I'm nervous like hell and I was so nervous the first time I heard it, that I was on the verge of deleting all my myMusic fanfics...
Pop chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" Screamed Spencer as we raced down the empty highway.

"People are in hospital Spencer!" I put my head in my hands.

"What does that have to do with this?" Spencer looked at me frantically.

"It's indie!" I cried in despair. "He's...

"On no...you mean?"

"Yes..." I whispered.

"But he hasn't been like that in over 7 years, not since..."

"Don't." I glared at him.

"Sorry." he sighed.

My hand slowly went to my neck, where the burnt red skin lay...it still seared in pain like it did 7 years ago...when my d...when HE ...no, I wasn't gong to think about that, it wasn't the time.

"Brother...I'm sorry." I sighed sadly. How could I have not seen it before! It was so clear all along. Indie had suffered from a rare desperation syndrome since he was 22 when our...father tried to kill me. He felt like he couldn't do anything to save me, like he was worthless...so ever since that day, he had turned to manipulate others and destroy them, just as our father had done to him.

We had never spoken about him since then, we both just tried to forget about it. We tried to pretend that it had never happened...but we both remembered.

One of us still had nightmares about that night and the other had a life of misery and regret of it .

"He's hurt Spencer, it's worse than before...all of the years of pain and torment have caught up to him In one massive blow." I explained. "He needs to be loved, he feels so alone, and now he's hurting others due to his desire...people are in hospital, lives and realtionships are at risk, not to mention mental Heath...I have to help him."

"But..."

"NO!" I slammed my fists down on the dashboard. "IT'S MY FAULT HE'S LIKE THIS! I-if I wasn't so defiant...if I wasn't so damn rebellious...It would have never happened."

"You were 15 Luna, and you wernt rebellious, you were being minipulated...you were just a child...you couldn't have stopped it!" Spencer replied solomly.

"I just feel that way spence..I can't help it..I have to save him. If I don't, he'll just go on hurting people, over and over again until there is nothing left and he'll end up alone again...until...until..he takes his own life...or even worse the lives of others...I CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN SPENCER, I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN!"

"I...I had no idea you felt that way Luna..." Spencer sighed.

"Its just something I have to do..." I sighed.

"Well, here's your chance." Spencer looked out of the window. "We're here."
Pop chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
I sighed to myself, as I looked out of the window. The tree's were flowing, their branches bare and empty.

"Are we there yet?!" I asked Spencer.

"Sorry kiddo, another two hours yet." Spencer sighed.

*30 minutes later*

Pok..

"LUNA STOP POKING MY FACE" Spencer shouted in irritation.

"BUT IM BOREEEEEEEED!" I flaiyed my arms around wildly.

"THEN CHECK THAT BLOGGER PLACE THINGY..."

*5 mins later*

"Hey spence" I looked up.

"Yeah"

"Unwritten wants to know who you are."

"Unwho?"

"You know, the Blogger lady who's undercover at my music." (AN: the fix is a blog, cause u is undercover shhhhh)

I had known Spencer from being 4 years old (and indie was 12) so naturally I considered him as another older brother to me.

as I read the latest entry, my eyes grew wider and wider, and my heart began to race a little bit more, until the page came to an end.

"Oh my god." I whispered.

"Luna?" Spencer looked worried.

"Oh my god."

"Luna?"

"OH MY GOD!"

"LUNA"

"DRIVE, DRIVE NOW!"

"I,wha huh?!"

"THERE, AN OPENING TAKE IT!" I cried.

"ON IT!"

To be continued...

Immediately..
FionaTheNerd chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
ERRRRRRRRRRR MERRRRRRRRRRR GAWWWWDDDD!
So much fucking drama I just can't handle it! I hope Emo/Intern 2 doesn't die...
Sparkly Waffles chapter 5 . 1/6/2013