Reviews for The Secret Garden
dnmann chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
Beautiful story.
OnThePrecipice21 chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
this is beautiful. i know i'm late, but its so amazing. i loved it.
lawsbian chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This is a good first chapter :) looking forward to moving on
KrissyJ chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
This was the best story i ever read! I cried, laughed, and more! You are the best writer ever! I have a question how old are you? And this is somewhat personal how old where you when youncame out?
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
Aw, this was a really beautiful story. I loved every second of it. Congratulations for your great work.
killerjen231 chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
First thing to know about me. I do not cry. This story seriously almost made me cry at several points. But, at the same time it made me smile at it's most intimate moments because they were just so innocent in a way. All in all, I loved it!
son-lyn chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
Wow, this was a great story! Really different from everything else I've read so far. Great job, thanks:)!
Always-An-Eternity chapter 15 . 10/16/2012
Ha you had going there for a while. I thought Spencer was going to die... '( Then I'll never be able to read this again, for that reason alone. Well I'm happy Spencer lives! ) I love to story a lot.
mathgeek chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
I hv only one word to describe this chapter, perfection.
I hope you have more stories up your sleeve!
Ohsoclever1 chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
Where do I start Holly? Ok, I was right about them taking the body to the Garden and Spencer waking up before everyone ending up in jail, but I never would of guessed about the elder and Ashley's father, like seriously my mind was blown. Girl you are good for pulling the wool over my eyes.

Madison was just too freaking funny in this story I could sit here and retype a thousand of the quotes you had in this chapter that just tickled me red, fuck pink I was tickled too hard for that. lol but I want retype your quotes because you know what you wrote just know they were priceless, especially "I hate to break up the weird air hugging and kissing you're doing right now" that still kills me. You made her character awesome, shes a supportive friend but she's also blunt and that's just the kind of friend Ashley needed.

Glen and Paula Arguing was classic, like he was sick of her shit, but at the same time it was only so much he could say since she's his mother. and Her talking about you don't love her and bumping her gums annoyed me, but I think you did an amazing job at showing the Paula we all loathe from the show.

Spencer realizing she was in a coma "lmao" that is all.

Ashley is a ride or die type chick, she wasn't letting go of Spencer's hand for the cops, Paula, her friends, the elder, and only a split second for her dad. Now that's what I'm talking about it. I swear you make me believe in love every time you write a new story with Ashley going against all odds for Spencer, you do it so well; which, makes her do it so well :).

I loved Ashley's Dad through this whole story, but he kind of pissed me off with that whole "I didn't mean to cause such pain, I just wanted you to be ok" ummm wth was he thinking. He still cool though.

"It is foolish to live on the breath of another." This is some true shake spearing type shit. Omg Holly you are deeper than the black hole...yes that's deeper than the ocean:). I fell inlove with that line, clap my hands, and held my chain for a second and after the glee I said "that's deep". I must, must quote you on face book. I have told all my close friends how awesome you are and they should check you out, I actually quoted you once before.

Back to the story, You did a wonderful job at developing every character in this piece along with every flower and meaning (Hmmmm, did I miss a flower meaning in this chapter or did you not have one?), and flashbacks and present; which, made this story phenomenal.

I love when they kiss and be like "did you feel that and I want to feel it again", I smiled just as wide this time as I did the first time they kissed.

I am so going to miss this story and you could do a sequel and if you do or if you don't this story will have a special place in my heart. You are an amazing person and I can tell that through you're breath taking writing. Stay wonderful.

Thank you for the lovely, wonderful, fantastic, amazing, absolutely unforgettable beautiful read :).

This has to be my longest review to you yet, but they're really isn't enough words to describe my joy for this story, plush I thought I'll give you a bit extra since I had you wait :). Later, until you write and I read then you update and I review again.
Ohsoclever1 chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
I haven't forgot about you love, I actually read you're story when you first updated it but I was on the way out and I didn't want to rush my review. It's been a long day, but the whole time I was getting my hair and nails done and hadn't had a moment to eat all I could think was I couldn't wait to get home and read you're story:). and after reading it you never fail to amaze me.

I don't know why, but I never thought the accident Spencer had would have been a car accident. I think you did an amazing job at describing the scene of how they waited for her to come to dinner and she never did, I felt the tension over here. I also enjoyed how you let us see a bit more of who Spencer was through Glen saying she was always forgetful. I laugh to myself when Glen said he punched the doctor, people really need to think before they speak huh doc? I love how close you made Glen and Spencer in this story.

Thank you for the lovely read :).
meh12345 chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
im not gonna write you a long as review fuck i look like leaving a 4 page letter on here smh
i already told you how i felt about this story
this is really my favorite shit on here and im not just saying that cause youre my wife.
eveything about this story is just... ugh ITS EVERYTHING. i fucking love it baby
and i told you people are gonna love it
look at all your groupie hoes
i love you!
SMackenzie chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
Had to review one last time. Was an amazing chapter!
Avid-FFFan chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
I know this a just a little thing but you forgot to mention the flower with so much else going on, I'm guessing that's where they wheeled her body next to.
I loved the chapter, actually the whole story is surpurb, yet it still left me slightly unsatisfied. I think maybe because I wanted more. I know you said you were going to finish your other stories but this screams sequel. Thank you again for all your stories and I am always impressed on how you can come up with so many ideas.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/13/2012