Reviews for Marked
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 1/23
Wow, that was absolutely amazing! :)
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Very nice account of his state of mind. What a horror to be caught in the web of a malignant, malicious evil with no way out. The show took its time, but in the end the whole team saw that there was no solution except Red John's death. It wasn't just Jane's obsession, but a necessary outcome. Especially with Blake, no prison would have held him. Despite the politically incorrect vigilantism, I liken it to killing a rabid animal before said animal inevitably causes more deaths. And like a rabid animal, it has the potential to infect others and spread.
Luise chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
loved it!
MissApple17 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I liked how we got into Jane's head, you described very well his state of mind, his feelings and worries...
The ending is bittersweet, knowing they can't be together with Red John in the picture, or how Jane worries about Red John getting to her...
This was once again amazingly written, you did a great job.
Soni1171 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
So sad and beautiful story.
It's a short monologue but the impact your story has on me is so powerful and overwhelming.
i will never forget this story.
loveandlight04 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wow. That was truly heart-wrenching, but in a good way! In the way that your Jane-voice is perfectly written, and that it totally made me want to see Lisbon suddenly hug him tightly and never let go. Jane's darkness, his constant manipulation of the truth and his never-ending guilt, is a big part of what makes him so compelling as a character, so it was great to see that put into writing here. A truly remarkable fic :) Thanks for sharing!
AprilVV chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Aaw! Lovely! and like u said: Jisbon Forever! ;D
Hayseed Socrates chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This is the best Mentalist fanfic I've read.
Shella chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I don't believe it, but I actually cried while reading this. Excellent work.
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 10/14/2012

Okay, I'm all right now. That ending...Wow. What a knockout ending. Perfection.

I adore it.

Thank you.

ronisooomine chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This is awesome - and I think correct in how Red John will act to hurt Jane. However, I think that Jane would have more arrogance that he will eventually win out over Red John.

I think that Lisbon loves Jane, but I'm not convinced the feelings are returned. Jane is consumed with desire for revenge against Red John that he will do anything to achieve that - and he truly believes that he has nothing else.

Anyway thank you for this one-shot, and please write more stories.
Diane chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Beautifully written- Thanks so much. I hope you keep at it!
Rosepeony chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
It wasn't depressing. It was true and very beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Sad yes but beautiful. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012