Reviews for Reincarnation
berryboom chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
You're my favorite of the week. x)
I simply love the story. But I didn't understand the ending line...could you elaborate?
My mind just isn't working; it's gone on a long trip to idiotville. so yeah.
-BB
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Oh! This story is actually very good. Of course I didn't really pay attention to the title, but now that I reached the end and read the last line, everything makes more sense. Although I personally don't believe in the concept of reincarnation, I like the idea of Neji and Tenten meeting again, who knows how many years after the Naruto timeline. Kind of gives me hope, that even after Neji died (still not over that, by the way), he and Tenten will still find each other, because they're, gasp!, soulmates.

This story is so youthful. Maito Gai will be very proud, yosh!
asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
whoa. just whoa. WOW. EH. URGH. THIS. IS. MIGHTY FUCKING FINE.
Lavendor Queen chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I'm a little confused. At the end, were it said
'It might have been a trick of the light, but when Neji saw her charge at him with rusted blades in her hands, he swore it looked like blood.'
I didn't get it. Wouldn't she clean them after use when theres blood or rust or stuff like that on them? And how could he have met her before? You could have put were they met before cos Neji sed he met her bofore they met. vIts confusing me. Can you explain it to me please.
What.a.carriwitchet chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Um..review...review...how do I rephrase "It's flipping awesome" so that it doesn't sound so...inadequate?
Fantastic, really :)
ferbfletcherlover chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
story :D btw,why is there blood?i don't understands :)) sorry
KP chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Ahh! Cool story. Especially the ending. :)