Reviews for Growth, Maturity and a Slight Pinch of Ed
You are a sack of shit. Why did you make this if you had no intention to finish it. You ruined everything. I hope your life goes to shit
Bummer. Too bad you won't be able to continue with this, but quite understandable I guess. If there's one thing I like what you did despite not even getting to half the story, you gave us an idea on how it will play along. I think this would have been the greatest cliffhanger for marie and edd's relationship whether they do go on or not. But yeah, it sounded very promising. Oh well, good luck with your chosen path in life now. Wish you all the best. :)
Sad that you didn't finish this, but at least you gave us how it ended. As for Pacifica, yeah now I have that pairing stuck in my head.
BarthVader chapter 12 . 3/9
I was repeatedly told I can't speak for the whole fandom, but now I believe that I speak for at least a noticeable chunk of the Edd/Marie supporters: "Growth...", or what you have managed to write of it, was great. It was one of the first Edd/Marie fics that I've read that didn't make me go "did that guy watched the show?". It stood out in the crowd. I'm genuinely saddened that this is the end of it, but I understand your decision and hope to see more from you in the future.

Those may be too big words given what in the end we are referring to, but I salute you.
Psaro chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
is this story dead, please tell me it isn't
Demhouser3D chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
Plz update, I love this story.
BW Lewis chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
Cool story, hope you update soon.
Randamwriter chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
I want to hear more of the story and can't wait for the next chapter
FamousLastLines chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
Oh, this has to be one of best put together EddxMarie fics out there. I admire that you're keeping things in character and arent rushing or forcing romance. It's funny, awakward, surprising... What can I say? I'm super excited for the next installment! I'm feeling inspireds after reading this. Keep up the rad work.
InfiniteReader chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
Great story :)
PhoenixVersion1 chapter 13 . 11/25/2013
Don't remove your first chapter. My reasons why are as follows: It's your story. If you are truly unhappy with it, then revise it until you are happy with it. Writing is like a time capsule of sorts. You get to see what your writing skills were like back then, how much they have improved since then, what state of mind you were in, and/or what you were trying to convey.

The Kanker sisters as younger children I'm still getting used to, but I'm looking forward to see what else you've got in store. Keep at it! :-)
KiltedEngineer chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
Good authors that develop the Kankers well are hard to come by, and you are one of them. This chapter was a nice continuation of the story, short, yet a great update non the less. I would also like to say that Barth Vaders work is quite great as well...even though he constantly criticises my work negatively and I dont always agree with his disposition in many readers reviews threads haha (no worries!)

Anyway, the reason Bad Girls with Big Hearts is no longer on the site is because I do not condone this "slash" bullshit at all whatsoever, and will have nothing to do with this section of fanfiction if this is what EEnE has been reduced to. I made this statement awhile ago and didnt stick with it, but now I am getting out of here until further notice.
PhoenixVersion1 chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
I have a big problem with this chapter!

...it's too short. Lol

I'm always interested to see where you're taking the story, so please update soon!
Korvyn chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Can't wait to read more man!
LordFail chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
So far I'm enjoying the story quite a bit. I like your take on the edd/Marie pairing, its quite engaging and I'm interested in reading what happens next, a great feat considering how standard a lot of edd/Marie pairings go so kudos to you for that.

As for cactus man...well he's freakin cactus man what can I say? Then again I always love chaotic neutral characters due to how unpredictable they are. He also reminds me of my character Pete from my ed chronicles story that I'm writing, although he's not in a cactus suit but he has a tank so I guess it all evens out lol

Anyway I can't wait to read more, good luck!