Reviews for Growth, Maturity and a Slight Pinch of Ed
Psaro chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
is this story dead, please tell me it isn't
Demhouser3D chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
Plz update, I love this story.
BW Lewis chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
Cool story, hope you update soon.
Randamwriter chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
I want to hear more of the story and can't wait for the next chapter
FamousLastLines chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
Oh, this has to be one of best put together EddxMarie fics out there. I admire that you're keeping things in character and arent rushing or forcing romance. It's funny, awakward, surprising... What can I say? I'm super excited for the next installment! I'm feeling inspireds after reading this. Keep up the rad work.
InfiniteReader chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
Great story :)
PhoenixVersion1 chapter 13 . 11/25/2013
Don't remove your first chapter. My reasons why are as follows: It's your story. If you are truly unhappy with it, then revise it until you are happy with it. Writing is like a time capsule of sorts. You get to see what your writing skills were like back then, how much they have improved since then, what state of mind you were in, and/or what you were trying to convey.

The Kanker sisters as younger children I'm still getting used to, but I'm looking forward to see what else you've got in store. Keep at it! :-)
KiltedEngineer chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
Good authors that develop the Kankers well are hard to come by, and you are one of them. This chapter was a nice continuation of the story, short, yet a great update non the less. I would also like to say that Barth Vaders work is quite great as well...even though he constantly criticises my work negatively and I dont always agree with his disposition in many readers reviews threads haha (no worries!)

Anyway, the reason Bad Girls with Big Hearts is no longer on the site is because I do not condone this "slash" bullshit at all whatsoever, and will have nothing to do with this section of fanfiction if this is what EEnE has been reduced to. I made this statement awhile ago and didnt stick with it, but now I am getting out of here until further notice.
PhoenixVersion1 chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
I have a big problem with this chapter!

...it's too short. Lol

I'm always interested to see where you're taking the story, so please update soon!
Korvyn chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Can't wait to read more man!
LordFail chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
So far I'm enjoying the story quite a bit. I like your take on the edd/Marie pairing, its quite engaging and I'm interested in reading what happens next, a great feat considering how standard a lot of edd/Marie pairings go so kudos to you for that.

As for cactus man...well he's freakin cactus man what can I say? Then again I always love chaotic neutral characters due to how unpredictable they are. He also reminds me of my character Pete from my ed chronicles story that I'm writing, although he's not in a cactus suit but he has a tank so I guess it all evens out lol

Anyway I can't wait to read more, good luck!
PhoenixVersion1 chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
You need to tighten up a little on the grammar, and also (at the beginning, at least) you switched between past-tense and present-tense. Get someone to beta for you, and I believe it will help immensely.

As for the story so far, I'm intrigued. Please update! :-)
BarthVader chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
Hats off, ladies and gentlemen, a shipper who actually thinks.

I admit, the first chapter made me groan. I mean, the downer ending, and Edd argues with Eddy over his relationship with Marie. I've seen stuff like this a few times and expected Eddy to be the villain and Marie to be the poor, misunderstood soul.

Oh, how wrong I was.

You are writing about how Marie's facade of cynism and jerkassery VERY slowly cracks as she sees beyond her fixed "all men are bastards" attitude. I have a little problem with that, 'cause so far she appears to be a cold, calculated cynic wanting to possess Edd rather than date him and I cannot root for her at the moment, but it's IC for her and it's visible that you want to develop her character without rushing.

Also, Lee doesn't get the "I'm the villain" badge like in most stories. Truth be told, you wrote her being worried about her sister and trying to stop something that she believes will be harmful for her. NO ONE, I repeat, NO ONE does that. You deserve a medal and a cake in a stripper.

This isn't a story just for blind Edd/Marie shippers. Truth be told, I wouldn't even call it a shipping fic, seeing as you try to tell something about everyone, with Edd/Marie being only an element of it. A massive one, but there is still place for subplots. So far, everyone is IC, the plot is believable, and it has those little bits that make it feel like an EEnE episode.

I hate most shipping fics, but I like this story. 9.5/10.
Iron Lord chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Ooo what happens next, what happens next come on i what to know...update plzzzzzzxx T.T
KiltedEngineer chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Nice to see an update to this.

The writing is awesome, you really are able to blend in many aspects of the show with your own personal flair.

Cant wait to see what Marie means by "her own fun"

Btw this is KiltedEngineer, I had to temporarily change my pen name for professional/privacy reasons.