Reviews for Iron Man: Risks and Consequences
nancyozz chapter 18 . 4/12
Please update soon this story is awesome and I need more ASAP...the suspense is killing me
Hurry with an update please
Please update! Sooooooooon!
Alessandra Izidoro chapter 18 . 12/24/2013
Loved it, I started reading a little over a month and really is one of the best fanfics I've ever read about the Iron Man and Pepper! I can not wait to read the next chapters. Please post soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/23/2013
Firstly, congratulations! You write very well and the story is great, you know get the stories of comics without that imitate! Please keep!
MERYLAstreep chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
I am on second chapter now! definitely dark and action packed times ahead! I am loving it so far! :D
StarksViolet chapter 18 . 12/10/2013
Great chapter as always. Looking forward to the next
val1794 chapter 18 . 12/9/2013
no me gusta mucho maya , es como si estuviera esperando su oportunidad para entrometerse . Actualiza pronto¬°
Guest chapter 18 . 12/9/2013
thank you thank you:-)))) great chapter,as always:-)
Nancy chapter 17 . 11/26/2013
Really hope there's more to come soon...this story is great
NCISVILLE chapter 17 . 10/1/2013
My gosh. I'm so sorry with the late review. It actually took me three days to finish reading all of this. That's how tired and busy I've been. Lol. Great chapter. I liked it very much :) update soon!
PepperOny Fan chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
Oh boy. I'm on the edge of my seat! Awesome work!
StarksViolet chapter 17 . 9/14/2013
Interesting take on Hansen. Looking forward to the next chapter!
mayrapatkitty chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I'm loving the story! There isn't a tiresome reading, It's a grand reading, and you leave the reader eager for the next chapter. I look forward to the next chapters. You are true to the personality of Tony and Pepper, which I find hard to find (fics like). Pepperony always cute!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
So much angst I love it! You are fantastic! You're going to update it soon right?