Reviews for Fifty Shades Complete
AbbyNormal80 chapter 9 . 9/20
oh my gosh what more can I say I love your stories. you used one of my all time favorite songs in this chapter which has made me love it all the more. keep up the amazing work
bella0609 chapter 1 . 6/25
Oh! I love this first chapter! Can't wait to read the rest ;)
Azemomma chapter 22 . 5/28
Loved the love and romance! Almost makes me wish my man was like that
MrsASkarsgard chapter 15 . 5/16
It seems very strange that Ana and Teddy do not have their own bodyguards. It seems unlikely that Ana would go into the restaurant for takeout by herself without a CPO. This would be a kidnapper's dream.
I love your story, I can't wait to see more and unfold more! I just finished chapter 21, I enjoyed every second of it! Thank you!
good story, well written. i imagine i am in the minority as a man reading the story. But still. i think u made christian a little 2 lovey dovey.. no straight guy talks and thinks like that.. we might have a few one liners.. anyway, good story, but finding it a little hard to feel the emotion. you describe everything in great detail, but there are no moment where you are blown away.. its all linear, with very little highs and lows. conflicts r over quick and hard 2 find any real drama.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
I am enjoying this story a lot but the Mr. Greys and Mrs Greys are killing me.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/7/2015
What a wonderful story you've written here. I love your take on these characters, your Christian appears more "real" to me, he has moved forward and interacts with others in a far more gentle and amicable way, yet he is still "Fifty".
Thanks for sharing with us, I'm looking forward to reading more about these two and their little family, their extended family and their friends.
bmckenzie chapter 22 . 11/29/2015
I have just recently found your writings on Fifty Shades. I have enjoyed going with them where you have taken us. I feel that you have stayed true to the original characters. I am now going to read - Complete 2. Thank you.
lolmaggie chapter 22 . 11/29/2015
Absolutely LOVE IT! Love how you stay true to the characters and storyline. The growth in Ana and Christian is amazing especially Christian and how their love has strengthened. This story makes me so happy!
Islandgirl4evR chapter 21 . 10/25/2015
Such a beautifully written story. I have fallen more in love with these characters because of how you have written them. Perfect!
Jeangb chapter 4 . 10/1/2015
I know that Ana and Christian are not worried about feeding Ted in public but I think it was rather selfish for them not to realise how uncomfortable it makes Carrick feel. For Carrick to have to grovel was uncalled for and a little understanding on Christian and Ana's part would have been good. I wonder if Christian would have felt the same if it had been Jose sitting across the table.
mfilla81 chapter 18 . 6/6/2015
One word... HOT
mfilla81 chapter 16 . 5/25/2015
Lol what a great chapter
mfilla81 chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
I love this chapter. Christian so loving. Your writing is amazing
1,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »