Reviews for Fifty Shades Complete
annie jones chapter 22 . 6/27
Very good for a first timer, Rebekah.
And, :), you really know how to write a sex scene!
Lia chapter 9 . 3/5
I feel like two months is still so young for bottles: confusion I understand his point and hers too because even if she pumps she is still more often than not feeding him without them most times unless she is away from him. Def individual choice. I just love to read how they are with Teddy and each other as parents
ARWAKANTAWALA chapter 22 . 2/15
just Wonderful start and loved everything about it toooooo gguuudddddddd
DoloresDeeHowe chapter 22 . 10/22/2016
I loved this story. How Christain and Ana work togetber and love each other totally. Thank you
DoloresDeeHowe chapter 13 . 10/20/2016
Really loving this. Story. Thank you
AbbyNormal80 chapter 9 . 9/20/2016
oh my gosh what more can I say I love your stories. you used one of my all time favorite songs in this chapter which has made me love it all the more. keep up the amazing work
bella0609 chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Oh! I love this first chapter! Can't wait to read the rest ;)
Azemomma chapter 22 . 5/28/2016
Loved the love and romance! Almost makes me wish my man was like that
MrsASkarsgard chapter 15 . 5/16/2016
It seems very strange that Ana and Teddy do not have their own bodyguards. It seems unlikely that Ana would go into the restaurant for takeout by herself without a CPO. This would be a kidnapper's dream.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/7/2016
I love your story, I can't wait to see more and unfold more! I just finished chapter 21, I enjoyed every second of it! Thank you!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/29/2016
good story, well written. i imagine i am in the minority as a man reading the story. But still. i think u made christian a little 2 lovey dovey.. no straight guy talks and thinks like that.. we might have a few one liners.. anyway, good story, but finding it a little hard to feel the emotion. you describe everything in great detail, but there are no moment where you are blown away.. its all linear, with very little highs and lows. conflicts r over quick and hard 2 find any real drama.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
I am enjoying this story a lot but the Mr. Greys and Mrs Greys are killing me.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/7/2015
What a wonderful story you've written here. I love your take on these characters, your Christian appears more "real" to me, he has moved forward and interacts with others in a far more gentle and amicable way, yet he is still "Fifty".
Thanks for sharing with us, I'm looking forward to reading more about these two and their little family, their extended family and their friends.
bmckenzie chapter 22 . 11/29/2015
I have just recently found your writings on Fifty Shades. I have enjoyed going with them where you have taken us. I feel that you have stayed true to the original characters. I am now going to read - Complete 2. Thank you.
lolmaggie chapter 22 . 11/29/2015
Absolutely LOVE IT! Love how you stay true to the characters and storyline. The growth in Ana and Christian is amazing especially Christian and how their love has strengthened. This story makes me so happy!
1,208 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »