Reviews for The Miracle Of Loving You
King Baka chapter 3 . 5/11
Phew! That was a hell of a ride. You promised an emotional roller-coaster and delivered. I forgot that the title of the third chapter was Miracle...if I had remembered, it might have saved me some angst, LOL. I thought their characterizations in that third chapter were perfect, that Kirito would want to save Asuna, despite how difficult the decision was, and how Asuna would naturally want to save the baby. Really glad they had a happy ending though.
Unknown person chapter 3 . 5/6
Um, nice intention for basing their daughter off of kuroyukohime but if I recall correctly kuroyukihime has an older sister.
TheAnimeFanbase703 chapter 3 . 2/18
I absolutely love this story. I think I it's one of the best Kirisuna fics out there. You're portrayal of the story and characters is magnificent. It's probably my fifth time reading the story. Amazing job!
Very heart touching... :')
Astrid Ong chapter 3 . 10/20/2017
It is actually so cool! I can't believe you can make this stuff! It's so amazing! How can you do stuff like this anyway?
GalaxyNurd04 chapter 3 . 8/30/2017
How do I even begin? That was amazing, put simply. I could see just how much thought was put into this. It was short, but also just the right length. You are a wonderful writer.
Fck me chapter 2 . 7/13/2017
I Say It's Name Should Be Yui
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2017
This is a really cute and well written fanfiction! 3
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2017
It was emotional which is marvellous
Flash Falcon chapter 3 . 4/10/2017
Oh. my god... This is one of the best fanfic i've ever read. The Miracle is bless from the god. And their child birthday are same with Kuroyukihime! When Asuna said 'black snow' that's remind me of her. Well i hope you write another great story SAO and Accel World as well. 'coz Accel world fanfic is so little. And do you know when the Accel World season 2 released? 'coz the white king : White Cosmos is not appeared yet. Even if she's the big boss of Brain Burst. She's manipulated Black Lotus/ Kuroyukihime to kill Red Rider. Well... Hope i can see you another time and Sayonara~
Cody chapter 3 . 4/4/2017
the ending made ne seriously cry so much because id feel like kirito in that moment. i loved the story. it was so emotional to me
UnleashedT chapter 3 . 3/28/2017
Speechless... A-1 needs to get on this and make an OVA or something, this is GOLD!
Ellie chapter 3 . 3/23/2017
OMG this is the cutest, sweetest and most heartbreaking story ever! i loved more than any other story or book i've read! thank you so much!