Reviews for The Miracle Of Loving You
Astrid Ong chapter 3 . 10/20
It is actually so cool! I can't believe you can make this stuff! It's so amazing! How can you do stuff like this anyway?
Violinist147 chapter 3 . 8/30
How do I even begin? That was amazing, put simply. I could see just how much thought was put into this. It was short, but also just the right length. You are a wonderful writer.
Fck me chapter 2 . 7/13
Fück u
SUCK
Serena chapter 3 . 6/8
I Say It's Name Should Be Yui
This is a really cute and well written fanfiction! 3
It was emotional which is marvellous
Flash Falcon chapter 3 . 4/10
Oh. my god... This is one of the best fanfic i've ever read. The Miracle is bless from the god. And their child birthday are same with Kuroyukihime! When Asuna said 'black snow' that's remind me of her. Well i hope you write another great story SAO and Accel World as well. 'coz Accel world fanfic is so little. And do you know when the Accel World season 2 released? 'coz the white king : White Cosmos is not appeared yet. Even if she's the big boss of Brain Burst. She's manipulated Black Lotus/ Kuroyukihime to kill Red Rider. Well... Hope i can see you another time and Sayonara~
Cody chapter 3 . 4/4
the ending made ne seriously cry so much because id feel like kirito in that moment. i loved the story. it was so emotional to me
UnleashedT chapter 3 . 3/28
Speechless... A-1 needs to get on this and make an OVA or something, this is GOLD!
Ellie chapter 3 . 3/23
OMG this is the cutest, sweetest and most heartbreaking story ever! i loved more than any other story or book i've read! thank you so much!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 3/14
This was a complete emotional rollercoaster! You had me in tears reading this, haha. Amazing work, you really captured the characters' personalities!
Danny Mcallaster chapter 3 . 3/8
You did an astounding job with it.i loved every part of it.
Darren chapter 3 . 2/7
Wonderfully done. I wanted to stop reading it when it felt like asuna was going to die, but I couldibt. Through the story asuna and kirito have been utterly brought into my heart and I felt like I owed them to see if she died and to see if kirito would kill himself. When I thought that asuna was going to die I felt so sad because throughout your story you had made it to were asuna and kirito were like family to me. So in my opinion this is the best anime that I have ever watched. Thank you if not for you I wouldn't have had the wonderful and feeling of growing with them or the honor of knowing them if not for you. You should keep making more episodes please.
Made something good for people