Reviews for Sideways and Forwards
Really hope this doesn't end up with tiva bullcrap or this has been a waste of time reading
NickTonyK chapter 18 . 3/27
I really liked this story. It's very well written and a great storyline. The only problem I have is that there should be more! Thank you for writing!
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 3/15
To Kajsa Berg, who's logged in as a guest so I can't answer her directly, on her comment about chapter 11 - Abby's not a lab technician, she's a highly qualified forensic scientist, and apparently in one episode (although I have no idea which one, and can't recall,) she mentioned having a doctorate which she doesn't use.
Kajsa Berg chapter 11 . 3/15
Why would a lab tech have a doctorate? I'm Swedish and here we have special training for various types of lab techs, some can be used for further study but not all. But you don't need to have a PhD for lab work, not even brilliant lab work.
Kajsa Berg chapter 3 . 3/14
Abby can be such a pain. Good job on Tommy.
pianomouse chapter 18 . 3/3
Great story, wish it was cannon. Thank you for sharing your time and talent wit us.
kv74 chapter 18 . 7/1/2016
Thank you for finishing this story! You did a amazing job!
Cassandra30 chapter 18 . 5/23/2016
Superb story.
Cassandra30 chapter 17 . 5/23/2016
Superb. Nicely done.
Cassandra30 chapter 16 . 5/23/2016
I am so glad that they got both of them. The Colonel terrorized that woman. That is a felony.
Cassandra30 chapter 15 . 5/23/2016
Awesome! Everyone did great!
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 5/23/2016
Way to go, Team.
Cassandra30 chapter 13 . 5/23/2016
Intriguing idea. It might work. Gibbs' mind needs time to heal and a safe place to do so.
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 5/23/2016
Good for everyone. Things do change.
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 5/23/2016
Abby has two or three doctorates.