Reviews for Sideways and Forwards
lmill123 chapter 5 . 8/13
I did like that Tony had asked Ducky if Gibbs was fit for duty and Ducky's answer that the doctor didn't say he wasn't but also didn't say he was. Another factor for that is the fact that with every questioned asked Gibbs would have either said he was fine or out right lied. Nor would he have told the doctor that he hadn't followed any of his instructions nor taken the meds he was on nor told him that he had spent four months on a bender staying drunk most of the time. Nor would Gibbs have mentioned the headaches. All the things the doctor told Gibbs to do and didn't and all the thinks the doctor needed to know Gibbs refused to tell him.
DodoBirdy chapter 18 . 6/19
Absolutely loved this story from beginning to end! Thank you for finishing what Ghostwriter started.
josgrandma chapter 18 . 1/22
This is such an awesome series...BRAVO!
Off to read more of your stories,
trout1986 chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
I don't know how I missed this story. I really enjoy reading a well written competent Tony.
Snowbound chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
The scene with Tony and Jasmine at the piano is absolutely precious.
Snowbound chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
Great story! Very engaging.

Quick comment on Jen/Abby - Abby's 'punishment' is her being forced to actually do her job. No real punishment for breaking protocol, for obstructing forensic work, for assaulting a federal agent, or for disobeying multiple instructions. Forcing her to teach her rotation, which is part of her job description and which she has not done for six years, is not a punishment at all. Seems like she's getting off scot free.
redstickbonbon chapter 18 . 9/1/2014
Really enjoyed this story. What a wonderful read!
redstickbonbon chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Really enjoying this story. Just had to leave a comment about Abby - if she hauled off and hit a co-worker at just about any company or government agency she'd be fired. I like her quirky character, but she acts so childish and unprofessional.
Ahavia Lavana chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
I thank you both for 2 well written stories. I read almost all of Lateral Move and then was off my computer for a number of days and lost the link. Finally found it yesterday, finished and then read Sideways and Forward for long hours into the night. Worth it!
tealrose chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
Great story! Glad you got to finish it :)! T
Ditzyleo chapter 18 . 6/26/2014
Literally read this in one go. Beautiful characterisation. Really clever case with just enough clues to make it interesting and challenging for the readers to try and solve. A great read
Guest chapter 18 . 2/24/2014
I was, I admit, disappointed that there was clearly going to be not enough space for Gibbs and Dinozzo to talk, very clever writing to keep that going to the last words, and then leave hanging, subtle
Guest chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
oh, now that's interesting re Gibbs
Guest chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
another super end line
Guest chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
that was going far too well, until those last words
very impressed with Tony's backbone